Anybody Out There Into Wesker?

To be open and honest this community has an issue with keeping their enthusiasm to themselves sometimes. With such nicknames involving 'Daddy Mikey' and 'Vommy Mommy' we know exactly where a lot of people's heads are at. We've all run into people unashamedly using usernames such as 'Ghosties Boyfriend' and 'Rin's wife' that serve to scream to the wider world what they so desperately need.

The entire genre of American horror is honestly embroiled in the concept of desire, with the classical trope of the 'final girl' being one who is able to keep herself, to herself.

I lurk these forums and the reddit, not to mention make some general pre-game and post game chat, and I've noticed a severe lack of love and lust for Wesker. That's not to say he isn't popular, but I've noticed his popularity ranges from 'like a friend' to 'good killer mechanically.' I know he's licensed and had a solid 30 ish years to attract a fanbase. But I notice that even before DBD his role in memes were purely for memes and quotations. It just feels like a strange absence or blind spot in the romance side of this community.

I admit, as much as I love Wesker I don't love him like some fans love Pyramid for example.

Have you guys run into Wesker fanboys and fangirls? They've gotta be out there, or maybe he's just not made of the same stuff as Clown and Huntress are?

Comments

  • 7 seconds was all I could spare to read this thread

  • BECB36DA-6345-40E5-BDBE-2785C5F562FA.gif

    Me when I saw the title of the thread

  • It is a horror game after all. How did you feel after reading the body? Any thoughts?

  • @lauraa said:

    7 seconds was all I could spare to read this thread

    I expected more from you.

  • Wesker's a eugenicist and follows Nazi ideology.

  • Why are thirst threads even allowed, they just creepy

  • Hi can I introduce you to Twitter.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Hi can I introduce you to Twitter.

    Hi welcome to twitter, we have:

    Wesker fan account #1

    Wesker fan account #2

    Wesker fan account #3

    Wesker fan account #4

    Wesker fan account #5

    Wesker fan account #6

    Wesker fan account #7

    Wesker fan account #8

    Wesker fan account #9

    Wesker fan account #10

    Wesker fan account #11

    ...

  • @RiskyKara said:

    To be open and honest this community has an issue with keeping their enthusiasm to themselves sometimes. With such nicknames involving 'Daddy Mikey' and 'Vommy Mommy' we know exactly where a lot of people's heads are at. We've all run into people unashamedly using usernames such as 'Ghosties Boyfriend' and 'Rin's wife' that serve to scream to the wider world what they so desperately need.

    The entire genre of American horror is honestly embroiled in the concept of desire, with the classical trope of the 'final girl' being one who is able to keep herself, to herself.

    I lurk these forums and the reddit, not to mention make some general pre-game and post game chat, and I've noticed a severe lack of love and lust for Wesker. That's not to say he isn't popular, but I've noticed his popularity ranges from 'like a friend' to 'good killer mechanically.' I know he's licensed and had a solid 30 ish years to attract a fanbase. But I notice that even before DBD his role in memes were purely for memes and quotations. It just feels like a strange absence or blind spot in the romance side of this community.

    I admit, as much as I love Wesker I don't love him like some fans love Pyramid for example.

    Have you guys run into Wesker fanboys and fangirls? They've gotta be out there, or maybe he's just not made of the same stuff as Clown and Huntress are?

    I'm shocked, because there is easily a ton of wesker simps.

  • @RiskyKara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3214452#Comment_3214452

    It is a horror game after all. How did you feel after reading the body? Any thoughts?

    It's not very scary though, is it? Outlast 1 and 2 were scarier.

    @RiskyKara said:

    To be open and honest this community has an issue with keeping their enthusiasm to themselves sometimes. With such nicknames involving 'Daddy Mikey' and 'Vommy Mommy' we know exactly where a lot of people's heads are at. We've all run into people unashamedly using usernames such as 'Ghosties Boyfriend' and 'Rin's wife' that serve to scream to the wider world what they so desperately need.

    The entire genre of American horror is honestly embroiled in the concept of desire, with the classical trope of the 'final girl' being one who is able to keep herself, to herself.

    I lurk these forums and the reddit, not to mention make some general pre-game and post game chat, and I've noticed a severe lack of love and lust for Wesker. That's not to say he isn't popular, but I've noticed his popularity ranges from 'like a friend' to 'good killer mechanically.' I know he's licensed and had a solid 30 ish years to attract a fanbase. But I notice that even before DBD his role in memes were purely for memes and quotations. It just feels like a strange absence or blind spot in the romance side of this community.

    I admit, as much as I love Wesker I don't love him like some fans love Pyramid for example.

    Have you guys run into Wesker fanboys and fangirls? They've gotta be out there, or maybe he's just not made of the same stuff as Clown and Huntress are?

    As a Killer? Yes. Do I consider him attractive? Kinda charming, so I guess yeah (he's also way better looking in Resident Evil 5, his character model looks much better.)

    Are you shaming people who are just innocently enjoying the design of certain Killers? Also yes.

  • He talks too much for my liking

  • @Regulus47 said:

    Wesker's a eugenicist and follows Nazi ideology.

    It's... not that deep.

  • his voice creepy, I'd much rather simp for Oni.

  • Screenshot_20221001-090520_Chrome.jpg

    :/ made my name before wesker was announced

  • If there’s one thing that’s true about the internet, it’s that you can Google “sexy” plus any character name and find thirsty people. (Except for Dredge, nobody seems to be pining for the hand turkey.)

    image.png


  • @dugman said:

    If there’s one thing that’s true about the internet, it’s that you can Google “sexy” plus any character name and find thirsty people. (Except for Dredge, nobody seems to be pining for the hand turkey.)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZCL5JP8QIGLP/image.png

    Bless this one for he dosent know the forbidden rule may this one never learn

  • Assume every Chris fan is a Wesker Simp.

    And I don't need to name myself something weird to show my love for Albert. My Prestige will do it for me.

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3214663#Comment_3214663

    Bless this one for he dosent know the forbidden rule may this one never learn

    Oh believe me, rule 34 is almost always true!

  • @Regulus47 said:

    Wesker's a eugenicist and follows Nazi ideology.

    Yeah.... He's a Killer, he's not SUPPOSED to be a good guy lol

  • @dugman said:

    If there’s one thing that’s true about the internet, it’s that you can Google “sexy” plus any character name and find thirsty people. (Except for Dredge, nobody seems to be pining for the hand turkey.)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZCL5JP8QIGLP/image.png

    I found 5 (different) images in 15 seconds of searching before I threw my laptop into the nearest river to atone.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Why are thirst threads even allowed, they just creepy

    Why do you hate people having fun on these forums?

  • I love some of the usernames I come across as killer. Stuff like “Wesker is Daddy” or “pls mori me wesker” is absolutely hilarious to me.

  • Everyone thinks they're a down bad Wesker simp until they're stuck with him for a day and realize he talks about himself nonstop.

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    Everyone thinks they're a down bad Wesker simp until they're stuck with him for a day and realize he talks about himself nonstop.

    Unless it's Chris. Then he talk about Chris non stop. :D

  • Nah. He gives off that chronic redditor vibe.

  • You know, I thought this thread was gonna be about if people liked playing Wesker cause on safari you can’t see who made the thread



    I have now learned what this thread truly means

  • @Regulus47 said:

    Wesker's a eugenicist and follows Nazi ideology.

    Dat body tho

  • First time I saw his mori I felt heat all over my body


    Wish I was that Dwight 😩

  • I already have Seen a Survivor called " Grab me Daddy Wesker " when i was playing Wesker

  • @Hoodied said:

    You know, I thought this thread was gonna be about if people liked playing Wesker cause on safari you can’t see who made the thread

    I have now learned what this thread truly means

    Well, do you like playing as him?

    @Regulus47 said:

    Wesker's a eugenicist and follows Nazi ideology.

    I can fix him.

  • @RiskyKara said:

    To be open and honest this community has an issue with keeping their enthusiasm to themselves sometimes. With such nicknames involving 'Daddy Mikey' and 'Vommy Mommy' we know exactly where a lot of people's heads are at. We've all run into people unashamedly using usernames such as 'Ghosties Boyfriend' and 'Rin's wife' that serve to scream to the wider world what they so desperately need.

    The entire genre of American horror is honestly embroiled in the concept of desire, with the classical trope of the 'final girl' being one who is able to keep herself, to herself.

    I lurk these forums and the reddit, not to mention make some general pre-game and post game chat, and I've noticed a severe lack of love and lust for Wesker. That's not to say he isn't popular, but I've noticed his popularity ranges from 'like a friend' to 'good killer mechanically.' I know he's licensed and had a solid 30 ish years to attract a fanbase. But I notice that even before DBD his role in memes were purely for memes and quotations. It just feels like a strange absence or blind spot in the romance side of this community.

    I admit, as much as I love Wesker I don't love him like some fans love Pyramid for example.

    Have you guys run into Wesker fanboys and fangirls? They've gotta be out there, or maybe he's just not made of the same stuff as Clown and Huntress are?

    What do you mean clown is not made for this stuff ? he's like,the most bangable of them all dude,don't ever ay that again.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Why are thirst threads even allowed, they just creepy

    What gets me is seeing people desperately reporting Kate Densen’s lack of chest jiggle in the bug reporting section. Like bruh… just sad. There is always a new report on it

  • @Ladyinadress18 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3214566#Comment_3214566

    What gets me is seeing people desperately reporting Kate Densen’s lack of chest jiggle in the bug reporting section. Like bruh… just sad. There is always a new report on it

    Oh my god there really is a bug post about it.

    It was filed as 'acknowledged.'

  • @RiskyKara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224277#Comment_3224277

    Oh my god there really is a bug post about it.

    It was filed as 'acknowledged.'

    Haha I hope you didn’t think I was joking 😂 there is a new one like, every few days by different people