115% movement speed while frenzy is fully charged.
It’s legion, the power bar resets upon lethal hit so why not include it? The incentive to use his power is still strong, and it means he has to wait while the power charges to really start gaining ground.
If you even think about nerfing his power recharge speed, then by all means, discard this post and keep him the way he is. I’ll utilize that to chase targets.
If you even think about nerfing his power recharge speed, then by all means, discard this post and keep him the way he is. I’ll utilize that to chase targets.
Comments
I think it would be cooler if it was 115% while it is empty and he gradually slows down as it fills up. Kind of like the adrenaline wearing off. Gives you the continued pressure and encourages that blind rage mentality where the killer is always pushing.
Legion is fast and can vault palletz, his first hit is basically free. He can run around and injure people very fast. Some don't heal against him.
If he was 115 he would immediately be top tier.
Waiting a few seconds for the bar to recharge to gain that speed wouldn't change much.
And the idea of a top-tier Killer is apparently horrifying to some people. God forbid high ranks have some variety.
Im apparently Tunneling. But it’s how he is meant to be played, right?
I don't think he thinks legion doesn't need buffs.
Nah, it's more along the lines of what could you buff that doesn't make him broken.
After looking at ScottJund new video about Legion, this new killer is completely against what DBD is about. He needs to be rework.
Why not make him 120% speed? at the end he is a tiny killer and the main objective of his power is to be agile.
Making him faster than most killers would be a nice addition to him, perhaps even making him a decent killer
If I worked at behaviour i'd be like "screw this, im taking my christmas break" lol
I do like the idea of making them 115% when charged, though. It would give the survivor some time to maintain the distance after the guaranteed hit.
Because legion is totally fine and viable as he is now?
I never said that, so I'm not sure why you assume I'm saying that. Just because they're weak doesn't mean that any buff is a good buff. With the way they're designed, it's very easy to go from weak to massively overpowered with a small change.
Oh I was'nt meaning this was said by you, but this seems to be what bhvr wants him as and too say that he is viable, aka fun the way he is? it's just pure insanity.
It just makes me wonder if this is just gonna be a thing now that every new killer has to be some kind of fight between the community and the devs just for simple viable abilities on the killers now cuz this is just an exact repeat of the same battle the community went through about spirit, now she's a higher tier killer true but this is the exact opposite this case.