Revert matchmaking BP incentives to multiplicative instead of additive.
It was multiplicative during first release period and somehow changed to additive on actual implementation, just why.
Additive 100% bonus is DEFINITELY NOT big enough to be an incentive, especially when it's on survivor, it should be multiplicative to offering bonuses.
Comments
The hell will freeze earlier
Wait what? It's no longer multiplicative? Are you sure about this?
I'm mostly sure about it, not 100% but like 70% sure.
Yeah, it used to double offerings like flans but they removed that
It would be nice, but it clearly was unintentional
I mean, this feature can vary between 25-100%, and anything less than 100% is literally useless unless it's multiplicative.
So even if it's unintentional it should be intentional.
I don't see problem there either, you'll get 200k as is in that match, what's problem with 400k.
Devs would think thats too broken lol
Don't forget that they made things in the bloodweb cheaper. It takes like... 200k to 300k (maybe 400k?) less BP to get a character from lvl 1 to lvl 50 + prestige.
It no longer takes a mil bp to get a prestige level for a character atm.
Definitely not, it's not like they won't do anniversary events anymore.
Yeah it's better, but I wanna see numbers go up bro.
I don't think that's necessary. I was disappointed when the incentives came back and were additive, but the bloodweb node cost reductions were massive, I think BP gains are fine now even with additive incentives.
Survs could use a buff though, much harder to get 30k+ BP on surv than killer. Still feels mediocre even with incentives.
Yeah that is true when bonus is 100%, probably not much when it's less.
Yeah I do miss BBQ bonus ngl. But with bigger BP caps and cheaper nodes you can get extra value out of BP offerings at least.
They think I bring Prove Thyself and toolbox to genrush them, but I bring Prove to get max 10k at one category and I use gloves with 100500 useless brown toolboxes to get passive +500 incomes for random sabo in other... At least they could proportionally increase poins for repaired gens since you have to repair those longer now.
I know multiplied bonus was a bug (and I agree, it's kinda broken compared with other BP gaining mechanics) but it was very sweet bonus ngl
Bigger BP caps doesn't really matter unless you play this game on anniversary tbh, it will immensely help day 1 killers though.
Yes. The Devs stated that it was a bug. When the incentives were live the first time they were multiplicative and could give you about 300k BP per match if everyone used an anniversary flan
I also want it back. 300k BP per match are just awsome.
Before the change it was about 1.7mil BP for one prestige, now it's about 1.1mil.
Where did the Devs state multiplicative incentives were a bug?
There was something in the patch notes for 6.2.0 I think or their post on adjustments that it was not intended or something.
Here:
Down at "fixes from the PTB":
Fixed an issue that caused matchmaking incentive bonuses to be applied on bonus bloodpoints.