End game collapse rework

I think the end game collapse should start when the last generator is completed, i think it makes sense and its fair since this is when survivors are the most cocky, p.s im a survivor main so im not complaining it just feels unfair for the killer

Comments

  • No Way Out would have to be SUPER nerfed and so would Blood Warden.

    EGC is fine, imo. Starting at the last generator would be extremely powerful for the killer.

  • If you want the EGC started, then open the gate yourself. EGC exists exclusively to bring the game to an end under normal gameplay situations (aka no cheaters) and it does that job flawlessly.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    No Way Out would have to be SUPER nerfed and so would Blood Warden.

    EGC is fine, imo. Starting at the last generator would be extremely powerful for the killer.

    no your wrong. killers need a buff, almost all killers are a joke to loop with the obvious exceptions being nurse, spirit ect

  • @RickSanchez said:

    I think the end game collapse should start when the last generator is completed, i think it makes sense and its fair since this is when survivors are the most cocky, p.s im a survivor main so im not complaining it just feels unfair for the killer

    Endgame collapse should never be messed with

  • @RickSanchez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3210273#Comment_3210273

    no your wrong. killers need a buff, almost all killers are a joke to loop with the obvious exceptions being nurse, spirit ect

    lmao.

    If you still get looped all game in the current patches, that's on you. Killer has never been easier than it is right now. It does need to be any easier.

  • I would have to say no as a player who plays both sides this is extremely unfair you could use remember me and no way out and they would die before they could get the gate even open

  • I think it should become a flat 2 minutes.

  • @RickSanchez said:

    I think the end game collapse should start when the last generator is completed, i think it makes sense and its fair since this is when survivors are the most cocky, p.s im a survivor main so im not complaining it just feels unfair for the killer

    It should go at half speed untill open then play like normal

    this would give a chance to hatch plays for surivors to make a play and either Bait the killer by 1 lighting a door and running to another or testing luck for a key

  • @RickSanchez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3210273#Comment_3210273

    no your wrong. killers need a buff, almost all killers are a joke to loop with the obvious exceptions being nurse, spirit ect

    61% kill rate...

  • @RickSanchez said:

    EGC is way too long either shorten it or make it to the last generator stop being pussies first of all, let the game evolve and boomers move on

    yeah I'm sure insulting people who disagree with you will get your point across/s

  • @Bran said:

    I think it should become a flat 2 minutes.

    Should be 3min, no slow down when there is a down.

    If make the end game so hard for survivor, there is no point to attempt securing, just open gates and out.

  • Sorry but i always chuckle when i read these "Oh btw i am X main" or here the P.S. "I am a X main, so..." as if that would suddenly legitimize the claim somehow more in any way or give it more credibility/weight 🤣🤣🤣

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3210320#Comment_3210320

    Should be 3min, no slow down when there is a down.

    If make the end game so hard for survivor, there is no point to attempt securing, just open gates and out.

    Alright alright, fine 3 minutes would be okay too.

  • @burt0r said:

    Sorry but i always chuckle when i read these "Oh btw i am X main" or here the P.S. "I am a X main, so..." as if that would suddenly legitimize the claim somehow more in any way or give it more credibility/weight 🤣🤣🤣

    i said that so there wouldn't be the implication of bias

  • @RickSanchez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3210462#Comment_3210462

    i said that so there wouldn't be the implication of bias

    I know but nobody and I mean NOBODY can proof this claim.

    I could say online that in real life i am a medical doctor with a salary of 50k a month and my opinion in medical problems still wouldn't hold an ounce of weight (if my argument isn't profound enough).

    Of course that's an extreme example which should be easily to proof given the necessary expertise but in DBD this isn't the case. I have played maybe 3-4 survivor games and could still claim i am a survivor main and nobody would know for real (if i didn't have a nearly 3000 comments history of me saying otherwise).

  • I always love these 'I'm a survivor main, but I talk like I'm a killer main' posts.

    They're clearly not a survivor main. Due to the simple fact its such a bad idea, which would involve reworking perks (which they haven't even touched on in the OP).