An Alien Chapter is inevitable

I think this license has the highest odds of being added into the game of any other license. Alien has gotten numerous video games over the years, has been a guest character in multiple video games before, and is one of the most requested licenses. I don't think it's a question of IF there will be an Alien DLC but when.

Comments

  • If bhvr goes bust and dbd dies before they can bring it out then it wouldn't come out.

    I can't imagine that licence is cheap, considering it's currently owned by Disney and game development rights are with Sega right now

  • As long as its not another 'let's warp around the map' or 'speed boost' killer I'm in.

  • I hope so. Think a lot of us want to play as Ripley / Xenomorph.

  • If it hasn't been added by now, I don't think it ever will.

    I hope it doesn't ever either. DbD could never do a xenomorph a proper treatment.

    DbD is best suited for budget horror movies.

  • I would burst with joy if they added Alien