can we please remove macro clicking?
There's no reason to be able to click your flashlight hundreds of times a second. Just had someone do this the whole match.
It hurts my eyes and my head and I can't see any reason to keep it.
There's no reason to be able to click your flashlight hundreds of times a second. Just had someone do this the whole match.
It hurts my eyes and my head and I can't see any reason to keep it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agree.
Honestly i don't see why we still have this, also settings to tone down doc and sadako's effects should be a thing
They should do a stealth patch so that it empties the torch if you do it lol
Long ago, the harassment of survivors by spamming mori animation cancellations was already removed.
Now it is time to remove the flashlight spam.
mori should only be used to kill survivors and flashlights should only be used to dazzle killer. Neither should be used for intentional harassment in the same way. If BHVR is willing to be consistent.
Remove macro yes. However still let us clicky uber fast manually.
Why?
If your talking like a couple times a second sure.
But macro's and scroll wheel keybinds shouldn't be allowed.
Yeah I don't know why it's still exist in the game it could cause seizures to more sensitive people. For me it can cause headache and I take break from the game. It should be reduced to just few clicks a seconds.
That would be so great.
True. This would also fix mouse wheel Hag.
Really? Cool.
And that's not against the rules? How do I do this?
To my knowledge, it is not against the rules.
It is legitimately the one thing I will go out of my way to punish though.
While not completely erased, I commend you for making positive changes in this regard.
It's ok man I totally get what you're saying macro should be removed. It's just I have a guilty pleasure of clicking profusely. Not necessarily at the killer but teammates as well.
I think this PTB is addressing this if I've understood it right
Flashlight cooldowns
To reduce strobing and the associated dangers regarding flash-induced seizures, Flashlights now have a slight delay imposed between switching them on and off.
The Flashlight click speed is now slower. The sound effect has been adjusted so it matches the new speed.