SURVIVORS ARE ATTACKING
It is happening, wild survivors broke the First Gate to our Kingdom! Prepare crossbowmen, boiling oil in cauldrons and Elite squadron of Nurses - they will lead the charge. Clowns and Huntresses on the walls, aiding Billies and Bubbas on the frontline, Trappers and Hags trapping near forest and outer walls, Wraiths and Piggies scouting behind the enemies lines, Spirits and Michaels - assasin their leaders! Doctors! Heal our men!
Freddy... Now you have a souchef in your kitchen, show Legion how to cook a nice meals for our warriors.
Comments
This is comedy gold. Rank 20 forum troll spotted!
I dropped my lol button
Alas, if only the lol button was still with us. Then I could properly support this noble cause.
Where is the LOL button?
My Katana is ready
1 " vote up" = 1 survivor killed
1 "awesome" = 1 Cannon loaded against the hordes of barbaric survkids
wait, I put something into that thread and...come on, the people that do not need a nerf whatsoever he wants them nerfed, welcome to the rank 20 club
R21 is strong with that one.
I'm sharpening my claws
dont worry he is a dwight with no perks or items
I gotta ask though, who' is the doc who's responsible for this survivor madness..
Here it is:
He got hit in the head with a brick on Lery's.
Im ready for them...

Lead the charge!
SURVIVORS' SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
we need more people making food, nea help
o snap i dropped my
p o c k e t
I got my bottles in hand,
READY
,
AIM
,
FIRE!
clown laugh
TOMBSTONE FRAGMENT AT THE READY!
CANONS AT THE READY
Someone needs to prepare food, clean the fortress' quarters and warm beds taking care of all needs of our warriors needs.
The weakest will serve. Freddy is their chamberlain, the master of all servants, while Legion are his, ekhm, bitches.
They are regrouping and attacking this thread! https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/34903/behaviors-design-ethic-is-crap#latest
Send reinforcements!
I would like a cheeseburger
Well done, and can I get fries with that
We have discount on the Legion's sexual services.
would you like a 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, 2 number 45's, one with cheese and a large soda
Sure why not i need to relax after all that chasing
2 number 9's with extra onions
Also the ice cream machine is broken
This order will be on house, we need our warriors on good shape to fight the barbarians.
Also one of them broke into the fortress, but he seems a little #########, we will keep him as our Jester.
Umm, no.
A survivor who broke into the fortress, and as I can see, you are a Freddy, our chamberlain, so I'm not talking about you.
You need a Wounded Warrior Badge given by a Doctor to get said discount, sir.
Oh, no no, since we have a Legion in the fortress, the only milkshake I want is the one I can give to a Legion slave in our Dark Room.
be quiet radiant, your just complaining so people would listen to you, your possibly worse than all dwights without perks and items all combined if your complaining about something so small, you are the reason this post was made and you really shouldn't be surprised
Okay so that would be $0.00, would that be for here or to go?
To go so I can get back in the hunt
Your right it must of slipped my mind. Legion slaves and cheeseburgers in the basement in Yamaoka Estate at the end of the day.
I got iridescent and bloody traps lined up, I got a Hag placing Scarred Hand, Disfigured Ear traps as well. They ain't getting through my defenses.