Reassurance buff
I love this perk, it's been such a good addition to the game. It's saved teammates that were camped or I didn't have time to reach in time.
There is one thing I would love for you to add: let it work through floors. Or at the very least, let it work above the basement. Reassuring someone camped in the basement means I have to go down there, get very close to the hooked person, and most likely get downed myself, because camping a basement is easy, and I'll get hit twice. (not to even mention what happens when Bubba or perma tier 3 Myers are in play)
Also, I'd like to hear people's opinions on this: do you agree with killers being able to see the white glow around the person who got reassured? I know that a killer who's really paying attention would notice that the hook progression isn't moving anyway, but still that takes attention, and I think that a lot of killers wouldn't notice right away.
Comments
The white glow is like a big neon sign for the killer that he should stop camping so in my mind that's something good
I hope that works xD
The perk does work through floors. Basement hooks are just a little farther away than 6m.
I think it would be fair to increase the range slightly, but I see the perk as being largely in the perfect spot.
Perk range should be increased to 9m, that way you don't basically have to be right in front of the survivor to use reassurance.
Perk is already dead, buffing range would not hurt. But it won't save this perk from being niche/low tier.
The range should be buffed and also the timer or overall hook state timer should be just 70s without any perk. It would bit nerf camping but it would be still strong.
buff it to 10m and 45s duration and I am very happy with the perk. This could so much reduce unhealthy camping
Today I had a killer camp a teammate on the top floor of Eyrie of Crows. I managed to get inside the building, but couldn't use Reassurance, because the top floor was just out of reach, and I couldn't climb up, 'cause the killer was blocking the stairs, and I was on death hook. It would mean a lot if you would extend the range of Reassurance, BHVR. Just enough that it reaches any floor above and below us. Please consider it. I genuinely love the perk and it's been helpful against camping. It just needs another 1 or 2 meters of range. <3
Again, I've had matches where people were camped in the basement, and I couldn't help them at all. Being able to reassure them from above the basement would have been really nice.
BHVR, if you really want to help survivors against camping, please:
1) Extend the range of reassurance by 1-2 meters, just so it does go through floors (basement especially)
2) remove the white aura of the reassured survivor for killer, it's really not helpful for the survivors
3) Disable killers' special powers when within a certain range of the hooked survivor (like artist is), especially Bubba.