Before We All Go Into Panic Mode
Let's just wait to see how the changes feel with the PTB first.
I know there are some changes people might not like, but we need to see how they are in practice to properly gage if the challenges are good or not. Even I might have jumped the gun a bit, and there are definitely things that are concerning, but I think we should see how things play about before making any harsh decisions and/or discussions on the forums.
Comments
There are certain things anyone who plays the game can tell you are an awful idea.
This is a survivor buff in the same league as if reducing the hooks to kill by 1.
Nah it is better to exaggerate everything and throw tantrums after every change announcements.
It keeps the community fed.
And the posts are riddled with drama. (I like it)
I think it's fine that people are giving feedback on what was revealed. People just need to keep in mind these changes aren't going live in 6.3.0 so there's time for BHVR to make adjustments.
Let me tell you something sir. "Adjustments" isn't I bhvrs dictionary
I remember when people said this about boons when they first got on the PTB. I wish I could trust that BHVR would balance it but history has shown they don't like to touch things on the PTB in significant ways.
Sometimes, its really easy to identify a problem almost instantly before it ever hitting the game, live PTB. this is when we need to scream loudest.
Remember original Mettle of Man? Killers screamed at the top of their lungs what would happen if that ever hit the live game. The Devs didn't listen to the feedback in the slightest. And when Mettle of Man hit the live servers with no changes whatsoever.........turns out Killers were 100% right. Something like that can NEVER be allowed to happen again. I'm blown away that it something like that even happened once
There's a difference between boons going on a ptb and releasing immediately for that chapter and the devs putting changes on the ptb asking for feedback saying how these changes are not going live this midchapter.