How about we all try the ptb before judging its contents?

Don't get me wrong, I'm somewhat sceptical too. --- I think it's a brilliant solution to the whole slugging-for-4k / to prevent hatch from ever spawning. - But I don't know how it affects mid-game scenarios where hooks are sabo-d or "never hook builds" with knock-out or condemn Sadako and the likes. But you know what? We will see. And how about we all keep our speculations to ourselves and reserve judgement until we actually tried it?

And please both survs and killers, do try as many different approaches during the ptb as possible so that we can all get the full picture.

Thamks. <3

Comments

  • Don't do that here.gif

    Sorry fam, no can do

  • frog-chill.gif

    Will the most vocal agree? Probably not. But, it's nonetheless good to offer some calm, reasonable suggestions.

  • surveevor bad me angy fix now

  • Dont need to try anything to know that changing fun perks like rancor and devour is a bad idea.

  • Everyone is pissed off but this is actually good cause there’s no more band aid perks and it’s making the game more interesting

  • I mean the whole point of the devs posting this blog and hosting the ptb is for feedback. People are posting feedback to what has been shown.

    Ultimately these changes aren't going through in 6.3.0 and I doubt the devs are going to change anything solely based on day 0 reactions before the ptb has gone live. Besides as the day ends people will slowly have less to talk about and we'll start seeing normal topics again.

  • @Halloulle said:

    Don't get me wrong, I'm somewhat sceptical too. --- I think it's a brilliant solution to the whole slugging-for-4k / to prevent hatch from ever spawning. - But I don't know how it affects mid-game scenarios where hooks are sabo-d or "never hook builds" with knock-out or condemn Sadako and the likes. But you know what? We will see. And how about we all keep our speculations to ourselves and reserve judgement until we actually tried it?

    And please both survs and killers, do try as many different approaches during the ptb as possible so that we can all get the full picture.

    Thamks. <3

    Don't need to try it to know the devs just destroyed the only way and reason I still enjoy playing killer. 100% solo survivor after this goes live.

  • I'm excited to try it. I will personally try it in KYFs and such tho. PTB matchmaking is... not great.