DBD Favorite Perk Statistics

Hello everyone,

I have made a survey about favorite perks in DBD for various categories. I would like it if you can spend a couple minutes and fill the survey, I will share the results once I get enough responses here.

Favorite perks for various categories in Dead by Daylight

Thanks.

Comments

  • Hello,

    I have made another survey for tracking everyone's favorite killer perks. If you play killer, I would appreciate you filling the survey.

    Favorite perks for various categories in Dead by Daylight


    Thanks.

  • Thanks. Appreciate it.

  • By the way, it's just 4 questions each. Each survey will take at most 2 minutes.

  • @e1ix said:

    Hello everyone,

    I have made a survey about favorite perks in DBD for various categories. I would like it if you can spend a couple minutes and fill the survey, I will share the results once I get enough responses here.

    https://forms.gle/6qZdnS7hzitLLiqC8

    Thanks.

    You know I put med-kits but I really don't use them often, just the best option.

    You should make a killer one as well if you are up for it.

  • I'm at work not doing my job so a survey is the least I can do

  • @Sava18 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/347456/dbd-favorite-perk-statistics

    You know I put med-kits but I really don't use them often, just the best option.

    You should make a killer one as well if you are up for it.

    The killer survey is linked in my comment below the original post.

  • @lauraa said:

    I'm at work not doing my job so a survey is the least I can do

    Thanks.

  • @Spirit_IsTheBest said:

    Done Both!

    Appreciated.

  • Done both, I'm very curious to see the results !

    (Made me realize I should use more chase perks, haha...)

  • Did both :) Can't wait for the results !

  • @HugTheHag said:

    Done both, I'm very curious to see the results !

    (Made me realize I should use more chase perks, haha...)

    Thanks, chase perks on killer?

  • @Jago said:

    Done both !

    Thanks for taking the time.

  • @Adeloo said:

    Did both :) Can't wait for the results !

    Thanks, will post the results soon, waiting for a few more responses on killer.

  • For the survivor questions I ended up with Non on all the categories since I only ever play Plunderer Ace (Plunderer’s Instinct, Appraisal, Ace in the Hole, and Open Handed) and go in with a simple toolkit. I also prefer to heal other people and get healed versus self heal.

  • @dugman said:

    For the survivor questions I ended up with Non on all the categories since I only ever play Plunderer Ace (Plunderer’s Instinct, Appraisal, Ace in the Hole, and Open Handed) and go in with a simple toolkit. I also prefer to heal other people and get healed versus self heal.

    I like that, I sometimes play Ace with that build as well (minus the open handed cause I think that's overkill). Only Ace players run these memey builds I feel. :D Thanks for filling in the survey.

  • @e1ix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3198402#Comment_3198402

    I like that, I sometimes play Ace with that build as well (minus the open handed cause I think that's overkill). Only Ace players run these memey builds I feel. :D Thanks for filling in the survey.

    Sure thing, I did the killer one as well. Based on my current favorite loadouts, I went with

    • Lethality - Devour Hope and Forced Penance
    • Info - Discordance (since Prove Thyself is super popular), Lethal Pursuer, and Floods of Rage. (I like others too but those are my most used right now)
    • Chase - Fearmonger. Also Brutal Strength, Enduring, Fire Up, Bamboozle is my most used chase build. Save the Best for Last is also great, and I like Hex: Blood Favour
    • Slowdown - I notice you went with specifically only gen slowdown, but Sloppy Butcher and Coulrophobia are also decent slowdown perks. For gen slowdown though I like Pop, Call of Brine, Hex Pentimento, and Jolt. (Which I use depends on the build, and honestly my most used build right now uses no slowdown at all.)
  • Yeah, I generally use a lot of aura reading and one slowdown. And/or one of those weird niche perks like Mad Grit or Hex : Third Seal that don't really have a category.

    I rarely actually have a chase perk, unless I dedicate my whole build to chase with something like Enduring/Brutal Strength/Spirit Fury.

  • I predict you will have at most one favorite "chase" perk for killers, and then like 6 gen slowdown perks lol

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3198432#Comment_3198432

    Sure thing, I did the killer one as well. Based on my current favorite loadouts, I went with

    • Lethality - Devour Hope and Forced Penance
    • Info - Discordance (since Prove Thyself is super popular), Lethal Pursuer, and Floods of Rage. (I like others too but those are my most used right now)
    • Chase - Fearmonger. Also Brutal Strength, Enduring, Fire Up, Bamboozle is my most used chase build. Save the Best for Last is also great, and I like Hex: Blood Favour
    • Slowdown - I notice you went with specifically only gen slowdown, but Sloppy Butcher and Coulrophobia are also decent slowdown perks. For gen slowdown though I like Pop, Call of Brine, Hex Pentimento, and Jolt. (Which I use depends on the build, and honestly my most used build right now uses no slowdown at all.)

    Yeah I guess I should've added healing slowdown as well. Good builds overall btw.

  • @HugTheHag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3198387#Comment_3198387

    Yeah, I generally use a lot of aura reading and one slowdown. And/or one of those weird niche perks like Mad Grit or Hex : Third Seal that don't really have a category.

    I rarely actually have a chase perk, unless I dedicate my whole build to chase with something like Enduring/Brutal Strength/Spirit Fury.

    Yeah, maybe I should have made a category for niche perks too but that would have too many options I think.

  • @e1ix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3198547#Comment_3198547

    Yeah, maybe I should have made a category for niche perks too but that would have too many options I think.

    Yeah, and also those perks are so varied it wouldn't really make sense to make a category comparing them. The categories you set are good as they are : all those perks are comparable because they have similar purposes and effects. Having a "various" category just wouldn't make sense haha.

  • Here are the results of the surveys. The surveys are still open if any of you guys have not voted yet.


    Favorite Perk Statistics Dead by Daylight (patch 6.2.2)