Sick of post game toxicity
This guy decided to be a sore winner after his 3K and started posting phallic imagery along with other offensive things. Unfortunately I don't speak much Spanish so I can't share the entire conversation without taking some risks, but I'm sure you can tell where this was heading.
I know that it's the usual childish trolling but I'm so tired of it. I hope this guy gets perma banned.



Comments
Unfortunately he won't get perma banned but it's like I've always said the post game chat is the only toxic thing in this game, what gets me is players who say things like that almost always played like trash the whole game or they hid the whole game while their team died, I had a guy tell me "gg ez" when he let his entire team die at 4 gens and hid with left behind for the hatch, he acted like he was a god for playing that way
Don't read the end game chat.
I hate that. The survivor who hides for hatch always has something to say. Just a few hours ago I had one tell me to off myself over it.
*As for the guy I reported- he might actually get slapped with something. Going by his vods he does this in almost every post game and posts phallic stuff on top of that. I think BHVR might take it a bit further than your average hothead.
Thank you captain hindsight.
They are not wrong
Really?I never thought of it like that...Sorry for the sarcasm, but post game chat shouldn't be held to such a low standard.
(hand delivered me the captain obvious comeback and I ruined it)
Sarcasm doesn't change the fact you're subjecting yourself to it. You're in control of not being offended. So stop it.
I also recommend getting to the point where you find post game salt funny not annoying. Imagine being so annoyed about the outcome of a game. Its sad. Let them rant and feel sorry for them.
It's a healthier mentality for sure. I'm not as upset as the op probably makes it seem, but I still have a long way to go when it comes to laughing stuff off.
Honestly I feel the game becomes a lot more bearable if you can get yourself to this place: toxic killers, survivors, end game chat etc all becomes much more bearable when you can laugh it off as a 'them problem'. Which is what it is.
I'm on Xbox so don't have the end game chat, but I do get a lot of salty DM's. My favourite hobby at one point was letting them rant, then responding really calmly and then blocking them before they could reply. The thought of them seething at themselves was quite funny. But I don't really bother anymore. Just onto the next match.
I can't tell you how often salty survivors wished me and my loved ones, but especially my mother, horrible fates, death and doom. Its really despicable, but at least its a bannable offense when they do this, so screenshots and an ingame ticket can help to offer this misguided souls to some unpaid vacation from the game.
Lol almost makes me glad I'm on console so i can't see or type in endgame chat. I usually exchange gg messages with other xbox players after a game and like 90% of them are positive and non toxic.
Say GG, close post game chat. Problem solved ๐
This is what I usually do. For some reason this guy struck a cord.
If you do get them sometimes, screenshot your positive postgame chats.
I've had cute conversations with survivors/killers on many occasions and I find that keeping a little token of positivity helps forget about the toxic postgame chats.
Not a bad idea. I do like seeing the other side in a good mood.
I've been wanting a way to completely disable post game for a while now. A setting to toggle on to never have to see the icon again, I'd use it, and it couldn't be "reenabled" without restarting your client, so it would be more than just another "hide" option that you could unhide from the settings after a match.
And some may think that's stupid considering you can just hide it, but hiding isn't the same as removing. And as an added bonus, we could add an option to remove the censorship filter completely.
Best of both worlds. People that don't like chat don't have to see it. Meanwhile, people that enjoy giving their teammates constructive criticism, or explain to the killers how it felt to play against them, can do so without being censored. Also relentless text-based abuse. But no one has ever gotten chat banned for that, so why bother with the filter in the first place? Half of the time it doesn't even work.
Bonus points if you add a little icon on the scoreboard that indicate if the player can read chat or not. That would be good, because it would save survivors the hassle of having to wait for 10 minutes after being killed to give the killers tips on how to improve their gameplay. Now, they would immediately see that the killer either is a console player, or has chat disabled, and they could feel free to leave. Unfortunately the killer would never get their advise but we'll just have to live with that.
Or you could just do like I do now and just keep it closed + go to lobby as soon as the post game screen shows up anyway. I don't care about any builds unless something unique happened, and I don't care about BP or grade, so I just skip it.