Is this challenge bugged?

immagine_2022-09-17_122139908.png

I've done it a couple of times and it doesn't seem to work. I don't think you need ONLY the perk Quick and Quiet equipped. Any help?

Comments

  • It is bugged. A lot of people have reported it, but it's not been acknowledged as far as I know.

  • @HugTheHag said:

    It is bugged. A lot of people have reported it, but it's not been acknowledged as far as I know.

    Oh ok. Then I guess I'll open a support ticket to get direct information on this.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3192695#Comment_3192695

    Oh ok. Then I guess I'll open a support ticket to get direct information on this.

    Yeah definitely raise a ticket, i think they may auto complete if for you if it's been bugged for some time, they did on a health state challenge i was attempting some time ago in the early tomes.

  • @Zen_but_not_Zen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3192701#Comment_3192701

    Yeah definitely raise a ticket, i think they may auto complete if for you if it's been bugged for some time, they did on a health state challenge i was attempting some time ago in the early tomes.

    Didn't they can auto complete my challenge if it's bugged. It would've saved me so much time with older challenges not working ๐Ÿ˜

    Thanks for the info ๐Ÿ™‚

  • 20220917124416_1.jpg

    I think this one is bugged. I tried it hours...

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6RY62IJDSML5/immagine-2022-09-17-122139908.png

    I've done it a couple of times and it doesn't seem to work. I don't think you need ONLY the perk Quick and Quiet equipped. Any help?

    Yes, I tried one evening every possible combination, ie hide in a locker within seconds of the chase starting, hide in a locker after the killer lost sight of me, hide in a locker in plain sight, with perks, everywhere, nothing worked. Its bugged. Page 2 "as long as it gets done" is also bugged for me, no gens count to that one. The same challenge on page 3 works, though. So I have the tome completed save for 2 challenges.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    I tried multiple ways and angles to solve this challenge, just in case the wording is slightly off. I was on the gen in coal tower with a locker directly next to it. The killer came around the corner, hit me and I hid in the locker instantly. I even had Quick and Quiet equipped and got an escaped score event, but the challenge wasn't finished.

    Then other times I hovered around a locker and once the killer came around the corner I jumped in. I tried everything: jumping off a killers shoulder into a locker, jumping from an unsave unhook into a locker. Escaping the killer and jumping into a locker. Nothing worked and I am pretty miffed about it. I tried it in at least 6 different games. I even equiped the perk "Self Preservation" just in case this was forgotten to the challenges text.

    Step 1 : Play as survivor in a public match.

    Step 2 : Equip the perks "Quick and Quiet" and "Self Preservation"

    Step 3 : Start a chase with the killer at a key location with a locker.

    Step 4 : Jump into the locker as soon as you have visial contact with the killer and the music changes-

    Step 5: get away or get hooked, doesn't finish the challenge.

    @Akumakaji said:

    Step 1 : Boot the game

    Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

    Step 3 : Have Tome 6, page 2 challenge "As Long As It Get Fixed" equipped

    Step 4 : Instead of counting every gen by oneself or a teammate being finished, the counter stays at 0.

    Here are the two bug reports. If you encountered them too, please upvote them so that they might get worked on.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6RY62IJDSML5/immagine-2022-09-17-122139908.png

    I've done it a couple of times and it doesn't seem to work. I don't think you need ONLY the perk Quick and Quiet equipped. Any help?

    Come on over, there's plenty of room.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/339316/tome-challenge-bug-thread#latest