Nurse hate.

...has died down, it really needs to come back.

Comments

  • @legacycolt said:

    Oh I still want to see some good nurse nerfs. I really don’t understand how she hasn’t been nerfed/reworked yet. Why do the devs refuse to take action?

    Because she is fine and survivor mains are delusional

  • Nurse profile picture.

  • Who is holding the L when the devs have decided she is fine? Lol

  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3195602#Comment_3195602

    Who is holding the L when the devs have decided she is fine? Lol

    Man that sounds just like what people would say about DH,

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196250#Comment_3196250

    Man that sounds just like what people would say about DH,

    The perk that devs have said was an issue and would be receiving changes, and then got changes?

  • @SuzuKR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196262#Comment_3196262

    The perk that devs have said was an issue and would be receiving changes, and then got changes?

    And?

    What about in 2021? When it wasn't confirmed to be getting changes?

    I definitely saw, "Well, because the Devs haven't changed it yet, clearly they think it's okay, ergo, it doesn't need changes."


    Are we gonna not apply the same logic here?

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196265#Comment_3196265

    And?

    What about in 2021? When it wasn't confirmed to be getting changes?

    I definitely saw, "Well, because the Devs haven't changed it yet, clearly they think it's okay, ergo, it doesn't need changes."

    Are we gonna not apply the same logic here?

    They won't because in their eyes only THEIR needs need to be met, as if the world revolved around them.

    I found it amusing too because I immediately thought of Dead Hard too.

  • The game should be balanced at high level.

    I would like to see Nurse's kill rate at high level.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196265#Comment_3196265

    And?

    What about in 2021? When it wasn't confirmed to be getting changes?

    I definitely saw, "Well, because the Devs haven't changed it yet, clearly they think it's okay, ergo, it doesn't need changes."

    Are we gonna not apply the same logic here?

    @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196281#Comment_3196281

    They won't because in their eyes only THEIR needs need to be met, as if the world revolved around them.

    I found it amusing too because I immediately thought of Dead Hard too.

    Uh. The devs literally addressed Dead Hard being an issue back in 2020.

    @Johnny_XMan The attempt at projection and a straw man was amusing though.

    https://youtu.be/Je06f1lkgxo

    37:48 - "One of Dead Hard’s issues is that it was built at a time when killers were always the server, and you could always assume 0 ping between the killer and what was happening, and all the code in Dead Hard is designed for a set amount of ping from the survivor’s client to the server (etc etc about network P2P issues)"

    38:45 - "It’s going to be fixed both in terms of its network code and we’re going to make some adjustments to its function."

  • @SuzuKR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196281#Comment_3196281

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196283#Comment_3196283

    Uh. The devs literally addressed Dead Hard being an issue back in 2020.

    @Johnny_XMan The attempt at projection and a straw man was amusing though.

    https://youtu.be/Je06f1lkgxo

    37:48 - "One of Dead Hard’s issues is that it was built at a time when killers were always the server, and you could always assume 0 ping between the killer and what was happening, and all the code in Dead Hard is designed for a set amount of ping from the survivor’s client to the server (etc etc about network P2P issues)"

    38:45 - "It’s going to be fixed both in terms of its network code and we’re going to make some adjustments to its function."

    It's not an attempt, but your attempt to defend Nurse is amusing though. 😘

    The previous DH was FIXED to address the NON-SERVER issues that were caused as a result of them introducing them. Also, "Adjustments to it's function" isn't "We're going to re-work how it works because it's too strong" .... Like, you are literally twisting their words to accomodate your own ideas of what they said.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196327#Comment_3196327

    It's not an attempt, but your attempt to defend Nurse is amusing though. 😘

    The previous DH was FIXED to address the NON-SERVER issues that were caused as a result of them introducing them. Also, "Adjustments to it's function" isn't "We're going to re-work how it works because it's too strong" .... Like, you are literally twisting their words to accomodate your own ideas of what they said.

    "They won't because in their eyes only THEIR needs need to be met, as if the world revolved around them."

    I have never once said anything to this sort before, nor do I consider it to be an opinion I hold either. Attacking an imaginary position is what a strawman is.

    Yes, which is clearly why they specified that there were network issues separately from the plan to make changes to its function. For reference, this was around a year before BHVR's release of the redone network code which created the validation system that worked with server-side instead of killer-validation. And like they also made clear in said stream, the initial estimates were 3-6 months, but that things could be pushed back as needs required if other things were bigger priorities. And so the actual time just for the network code update portion was around a year since the actual stream, rather than the 3-6 months. Please, learn what you are talking about.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196360#Comment_3196360

    "They won't because in their eyes only THEIR needs need to be met, as if the world revolved around them."

    I have never once said anything to this sort before, nor do I consider it to be an opinion I hold either. Attacking an imaginary position is what a strawman is.

    Yes, which is clearly why they specified that there were network issues separately from the plan to make changes to its function. For reference, this was around a year before BHVR's release of the redone network code which created the validation system that worked with server-side instead of killer-validation. And like they also made clear in said stream, the initial estimates were 3-6 months, but that things could be pushed back as needs required if other things were bigger priorities. And so the actual time just for the network code update portion was around a year since the actual stream, rather than the 3-6 months. Please, learn what you are talking about.

    I mean clearly you responded to my post so even if you yourself haven't, there are others that have. Also, it's not imaginary when you look around the forums and the some of the Nurse mains defending her like there is no argument to be had or like she is not in any way shape or form BAD Design for the game.

  • Winning as nurse is like getting a 50 meter head start in a 100 meter race.

    Nurse mains in here acting like they are the ones starting further back.

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3195796#Comment_3195796

    You're a spicy one.

    Of course your whole argument falls apart in the face of the fact your "easy to pick up and oppressive" killer has the lowest kill rates in the game, and has for some time.

    If she's so easy to play why do you suppose that's the case? And if your suggesting her bugfixes justify another nerf I honestly don't know what to say. Should they put the bugs back?

    Same case as dead hard: once finally bugfixed to work as intended, it was finally clear to everyone how broken that perk was, and it got reworked. Now it is still a strong perk, but requires some actual skill input from the player to be used -unless cheated of course.

  • @egg_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196196#Comment_3196196

    Same case as dead hard: once finally bugfixed to work as intended, it was finally clear to everyone how broken that perk was, and it got reworked. Now it is still a strong perk, but requires some actual skill input from the player to be used -unless cheated of course.

    Except Dead Hard for distance was what made old Dead Hard broken, which was not reliant on validation because it wasn’t about responding to an attack in the first place. And the devs literally said unconditional distance was not the intended function of the perk nor what they wanted it to be usable for. So they removed the dash that allowed for the unintended feature they didn’t want, added validation, and improved on the feature it was meant to be, dodging/blocking an attack.

  • @Loldino said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3195515#Comment_3195515

    Survivors would move on to the next thing to complain about probably Twins

    Next is blight. Tier lists are just waiting lists for balance priority. Or in bhvrs case completely ignored even when perks and meta shifts power creep them into infamy.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    That's just how the DBD community works, a few months ago it was Blight and his addons, then Artist and DMS, then Bubba and his facecamping, then AFK Pig, then Legion after his rework, then Nurse. Now we're in a transition phase where we're all searching for a killer to hate, wouldn't be surprised to see something like Condemned Sadako here.

    Yes, and because of that DMS was nerfed, BT became basekit, and Pig cant stand by a box for kills.

    There's a reason why the conversation switches, because there's plentiful amounts of unhealthy gameplay that needs to be nipped.

    Blights add-ons are busted, and Nurse is still the killer which breaks all the rules with minimal downsides and also has busted add-ons.

  • @whammigobambam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3195520#Comment_3195520

    Next is blight. Tier lists are just waiting lists for balance priority. Or in bhvrs case completely ignored even when perks and meta shifts power creep them into infamy.

    That implies Blight is an issue. Alch Ring/C33/C21, yeah. Anything else? No.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196902#Comment_3196902

    When the shoe fits 🤷. I don't know about you. But I like working and being good at the things I do. I dont ask for nerfs for things that don't need it

    Nurse range addons do need a nerf tho.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196915#Comment_3196915

    They did just nerf then. Besides. I already said I agree. IF they ever reduce some of the comically huge maps in the game.

    You almost exclusively want survivor buffs, and for killers to play fair. Do you know what happens to a nurse with no range on something like mother's dwelling ? They stick closer to the hooks, because it's not worth traversing that garbage map as basekit.....You don't like that, right ?

    Nice cherry picking. I want solo q buffs, and I've mentioned multiple times that I want buffs and changes for Freddy, Billy, Deathslinger, Myers etc.

    I main both Freddy and Pig, yet I dont feel the need to stay close to the hooks, yet you as a nurse do because you wouldnt have range addons. How weird is that?

  • @MeanieDeeny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/347094/nurse-hate

    Unpopular opinion:

    Nurse is really a hard killer to play well. If you have put the time, patience and effort into mastering her, good for you..you deserve to destroy teams.

    She really isnt that hard to pick up, sure itll be rough your first few matches but the same can be said for every other killer

    Putting time into something doesnt mean you should be handed free wins

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3195547#Comment_3195547

    She really isnt that hard to pick up, sure itll be rough your first few matches but the same can be said for every other killer

    Putting time into something doesnt mean you should be handed free wins

    If putting time into Nurse meant it’s a free win, incredibly dedicated Nurse mains would not be only evening out against an equal matchup (skill/map/etc). Also putting time into something is literally the opposite of free.

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3195547#Comment_3195547

    She really isnt that hard to pick up, sure itll be rough your first few matches but the same can be said for every other killer

    Putting time into something doesnt mean you should be handed free wins

    How is it a “free win” though?

  • After 6 years of having a killer with legal cheats at her disposal, people have assumed they will just move on when they face one and hope for an actual match next.

  • @Sumnox said:

    After 6 years of having a killer with legal cheats at her disposal, people have assumed they will just move on when they face one and hope for an actual match next.

    "legal cheats"

    Please tell me you see the cognitive dissonance in this.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196931#Comment_3196931

    I didn't say you didnt want some killers buffed. I said almost exclusively. Not completely.

    Look. If you're fine with getting ######### on in a majority of your matches. As that's what using pig and Freddy gets you. Especially with not playing around hooks. That's cool. But I'm not.

    When I make my arguments. It's based on trying to be as fair as I can. Without completely throwing the match. You want range add ons nerfed ? Then argue for conically huge maps to be reduced. You want killers to play more fair. Argue for ######### map design and to strong of main buildings to be fixed. Don't just champion for something to be taken from the killer side. Without compensation

    Killers don't play fair not because they can't, it's because they dont want to. Or are you going to tell me a nurse with starstruck on midwich with range addons that decides to tunnel at 5 gens did it because she is an oppressed killer?

    The maps could be reduced by half and killers would still camp and tunnel.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196941#Comment_3196941

    Killers don't play fair not because they can't, it's because they dont want to. Or are you going to tell me a nurse with starstruck on midwich with range addons that decides to tunnel at 5 gens did it because she is an oppressed killer?

    The maps could be reduced by half and killers would still camp and tunnel.

    It's not that "they could be reduced and they would still camp and tunnel"

    They want them smaller SO they can camp and tunnel more efficiently.


    Big difference.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196954#Comment_3196954

    Some of them would, sure. I'm willing to bet a lot wouldn't though...

    So are you telling me that the crotus map I got yesterday. While I was playing clown. That had a triple god window main building was fair...? How about the long wall 5m from shack on the very same match was fair....? Then you wonder why a killer would choose to stay around hook, and try to get someone out ASAP. After running around that garbage map and seeing that ?

    But that's a clown problem, because he is a crappy killer. If you reduce the maps sure it will be easier for clown, but what do you do with killers that already have high mobility and map pressure? Those get more oppressive, while killer like clown get a bit better.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196993#Comment_3196993

    So you see nothing wrong with a triple god window ...? And a long wall tile right next to shack...? Pig and Freddy can't handle that either. Neither can most of the roster.

    That's not a map size problem, that's a tile position problem tho.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196933#Comment_3196933

    If putting time into Nurse meant it’s a free win, incredibly dedicated Nurse mains would not be only evening out against an equal matchup (skill/map/etc). Also putting time into something is literally the opposite of free.

    You talk as if every Nurse main is a comp player or scrims

    Majority of your matches as killer is not gonna be an equal matchup, matchmaking is whack rn and you know this

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196938#Comment_3196938

    You talk as if every Nurse main is a comp player or scrims

    Majority of your matches as killer is not gonna be an equal matchup, matchmaking is whack rn and you know this

    Most of any matches for an actually good player are not going to be an even matchup because there’s not enough people of their level actually on to match make with. Matchmaking issues are not balance issues.

  • The amount of effort on your part is not even close to the amount of effort Survivors need.

    Theres an initial barrier you need to cross with Nurse, after that the rest comes naturally and you shouldnt be struggling against most teams

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3195796#Comment_3195796

    You're a spicy one.

    Of course your whole argument falls apart in the face of the fact your "easy to pick up and oppressive" killer has the lowest kill rates in the game, and has for some time.

    If she's so easy to play why do you suppose that's the case? And if your suggesting her bugfixes justify another nerf I honestly don't know what to say. Should they put the bugs back?

    Nurse had lowest kill rates before she got bug fixed and made easier to use and ofcourse that does not affect her kill rates at all? I've seen unofficial date her being top3 in kill rates now. I believe that my soloQ teammates die to her in less than minute usually. This was last time facing her I went helping my two downed teammates but then the 3rd went also down there and nurse saw where I was.

    20220919_215056.jpg 20220907_011125.jpg

    Im bad nurse but still succeed doing something like that but well at least I hooked them. The other match she just bleeded us out expect hooking that nea right at the end.

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196940#Comment_3196940

    The amount of effort on your part is not even close to the amount of effort Survivors need.

    Theres an initial barrier you need to cross with Nurse, after that the rest comes naturally and you shouldnt be struggling against most teams

    How much effort does a killer have to expend relative to a 4 man swf? Are you calling to nerf those as well?

  • @egg_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196196#Comment_3196196

    Same case as dead hard: once finally bugfixed to work as intended, it was finally clear to everyone how broken that perk was, and it got reworked. Now it is still a strong perk, but requires some actual skill input from the player to be used -unless cheated of course.

    There is some validity to your point but while Nurse still has the lowest kill rates in the game suggesting ANOTHER nerf to her sounds ludicrous. New players instead of struggling with her and maybe persevering wouldn't even bother.

    Yes if you put the time in, get your ass kicked in a couple hundred games, make the actual EFFORT to be a good Nurse you are a force to be reckoned with.

    Most don't, hence her low kill rates.

    And for that matter, anyone who takes time to get really good at any given killer is going to be a tough cookie. I'm devotion 9. By all means not at the top of the Dbd food chain. A quick hypothetical? Would you rather face my Nurse...

    Or Otz's Trapper?

    Lynxi's Twins?

    Coconut or Maxx's Huntresses?

    Michis Hag?

    CMWinters Pig?

    Tru3talents Wraith?

    The list goes on man yes some gamers devote enough time to their main to appear unstoppable but you've only to watch their streams or vods to see THEY LOSE GAMES AS WELL. This idea of the unbeatable OP killer, in the end, is survivor main salt.

    Nothing more.

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3197061#Comment_3197061

    How much effort does a killer have to expend relative to a 4 man swf? Are you calling to nerf those as well?

    ah, the good ol' whataboutism card

    and no, im not because there is no way to 'nerf' SWF thats in a healthy way (for example nerfing gen speeds for SWF is downright a terrible idea since people shouldnt be penalized just because they want to play with their friends)

    The best way to go about it is to bring Solo as close as possible to SWF. Better communication tools like a ping system or more elements added to the hud. Things that help Solo Q DRASTICALLY but dont have much of an effect on SWF.

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3195547#Comment_3195547

    She really isnt that hard to pick up, sure itll be rough your first few matches but the same can be said for every other killer

    Putting time into something doesnt mean you should be handed free wins

    So you are an Iri killer? Can I see one of your Nurse games showing ranks?

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196941#Comment_3196941

    Killers don't play fair not because they can't, it's because they dont want to. Or are you going to tell me a nurse with starstruck on midwich with range addons that decides to tunnel at 5 gens did it because she is an oppressed killer?

    The maps could be reduced by half and killers would still camp and tunnel.

    I played survivor over the whole weekend and encountered exactly one tunneling killer. One thing I've noticed, survivor mains tend to confuse "tunneling" with "you suck at the game and keep getting found"

    I see your buddy hanging out by the hook too.

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3197496#Comment_3197496

    ah, the good ol' whataboutism card

    and no, im not because there is no way to 'nerf' SWF thats in a healthy way (for example nerfing gen speeds for SWF is downright a terrible idea since people shouldnt be penalized just because they want to play with their friends)

    The best way to go about it is to bring Solo as close as possible to SWF. Better communication tools like a ping system or more elements added to the hud. Things that help Solo Q DRASTICALLY but dont have much of an effect on SWF.

    It's been half a decade of the same refrain. Bro.

    Buff solo to swf level!!

    OK now every game is vs a 4 man swf? Are you even thinking this through before you post it?

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3197524#Comment_3197524

    It's been half a decade of the same refrain. Bro.

    Buff solo to swf level!!

    OK now every game is vs a 4 man swf? Are you even thinking this through before you post it?

    I mean if every game is basically a 4 man swf(which is impossible btw, even with better communication tools a 4 man will ALWAYS be better than Solo's) then we can see exactly how much weaker killers are. Meaning better statistics and more buffs to killers, for a more balanced game

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196933#Comment_3196933

    So you are an Iri killer? Can I see one of your Nurse games showing ranks?

    I mean what does it matter if Im Iri killer? Ranks dont matter for matchmaking. You also can't even see ranks in endgame anymore.

    Also Im not at home right now, but if I remember Ill record a game and post it. Dont know what thatll prove but whatever makes you happy I guess

    EDIT: I just tried recording 3 games and they went like this: 1st one was a hacker that instantly ended the game, and the next 2 were Survivors that instantly gave up the moment they heard a blink

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196954#Comment_3196954

    I played survivor over the whole weekend and encountered exactly one tunneling killer. One thing I've noticed, survivor mains tend to confuse "tunneling" with "you suck at the game and keep getting found"

    I see your buddy hanging out by the hook too.

    I've played survivor over the whole weekend and during the week as well and I've seen way more than that.

    And by the whole weekend/week I mean I'm prestiging around 2-3 times a day, so i'd say around 25+ matches a day.

  • I’m honestly just surprised the devs haven’t said anything about her yet. Especially after they nerfed AA because of nurse in the first place

    Just like a lot of thing sin dbd nurse is an old design who needs to be brought up with the time through a proper rework. Now that things like dead hard have been properly reworked it’s about time nurse got hers

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196712#Comment_3196712

    There is some validity to your point but while Nurse still has the lowest kill rates in the game suggesting ANOTHER nerf to her sounds ludicrous. New players instead of struggling with her and maybe persevering wouldn't even bother.

    Yes if you put the time in, get your ass kicked in a couple hundred games, make the actual EFFORT to be a good Nurse you are a force to be reckoned with.

    Most don't, hence her low kill rates.

    And for that matter, anyone who takes time to get really good at any given killer is going to be a tough cookie. I'm devotion 9. By all means not at the top of the Dbd food chain. A quick hypothetical? Would you rather face my Nurse...

    Or Otz's Trapper?

    Lynxi's Twins?

    Coconut or Maxx's Huntresses?

    Michis Hag?

    CMWinters Pig?

    Tru3talents Wraith?

    The list goes on man yes some gamers devote enough time to their main to appear unstoppable but you've only to watch their streams or vods to see THEY LOSE GAMES AS WELL. This idea of the unbeatable OP killer, in the end, is survivor main salt.

    Nothing more.

    Nurse's stats are more than a year old and we both know that being a free character they're extremely skewed by people who just bought the game.

    I'd be more interested to see a graph that shows kill rates per MMR bracket, something like the plots they published before the last mid chapter patch, but they don't seem to be willing to share said stats for some reason (not only nurses tbh, I'd like to see those plots for all killers)

    I don't get your point about those streamers. My swf and I have been against some of those people multiple times, and games were fairly balanced and I think we only lost and brutally won one time each (other times, it was stuff like 1/2/3 well played deaths). Luckily for me, I never went against some others of the streamers you mentioned, because they're people that, to sugarcoat it, I genuinely dislike, and I'm not sure how they haven't been banned yet from literally every platform.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196941#Comment_3196941

    Killers don't play fair not because they can't, it's because they dont want to. Or are you going to tell me a nurse with starstruck on midwich with range addons that decides to tunnel at 5 gens did it because she is an oppressed killer?

    The maps could be reduced by half and killers would still camp and tunnel.

    Killers don't play fair not because they can't, it's because they dont want to.

    And why should they? Does the game emphasize on playing less optimal towards winning? Do survivor give positive feedback, appreciate a fair playing killer or go easy on them?

    From my 2 year experience as fair or even friendly killer.... maybe 20% of all games.

    The rest is silence, GG's after stomping the killer or, in roughly the same amount of games as the nice feedback (20%), still straight up verbal abuse and toxicity.

    Their is no merit outside of a "cleaner conscience".

    That's what subjectively learned through my self-imposed experiment.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196954#Comment_3196954

    Killers don't play fair not because they can't, it's because they dont want to.

    And why should they? Does the game emphasize on playing less optimal towards winning? Do survivor give positive feedback, appreciate a fair playing killer or go easy on them?

    From my 2 year experience as fair or even friendly killer.... maybe 20% of all games.

    The rest is silence, GG's after stomping the killer or, in roughly the same amount of games as the nice feedback (20%), still straight up verbal abuse and toxicity.

    Their is no merit outside of a "cleaner conscience".

    That's what subjectively learned through my self-imposed experiment.

    So you'd tunnel at 4/5 gens because people didnt tell you gg? Ok then.

    Why would someone stay in the lobby after dying at 4/5 gens just to tell you gg in the end when they can go to another match and hope they dont get tunneled again.

    I play the most fair I can. Play solo q, don't use meta perks, when I play swf we basically just meme and send ourselves to saloon to serve drinks to the killer.

    I don't insult people in end game chat. Yet, just the other day a well known streamer tunneled me at 5 gens with 3 Bloody Party Streamers on because he got offended that I was pre dropping. I died with 8k points, and waste a blood points offering. Are you gonna tell me he did that because I was toxic? I was in a duo with @Shaped and they can confirm I was not.

    And this is not a 1 time occurrence, this has became way more common, specially lately.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3198303#Comment_3198303

    So you'd tunnel at 4/5 gens because people didnt tell you gg? Ok then.

    Why would someone stay in the lobby after dying at 4/5 gens just to tell you gg in the end when they can go to another match and hope they dont get tunneled again.

    I play the most fair I can. Play solo q, don't use meta perks, when I play swf we basically just meme and send ourselves to saloon to serve drinks to the killer.

    I don't insult people in end game chat. Yet, just the other day a well known streamer tunneled me at 5 gens with 3 Bloody Party Streamers on because he got offended that I was pre dropping. I died with 8k points, and waste a blood points offering. Are you gonna tell me he did that because I was toxic? I was in a duo with @Shaped and they can confirm I was not.

    And this is not a 1 time occurrence, this has became way more common, specially lately.

    So you'd tunnel at 4/5 gens because people didnt tell you gg? Ok then.

    Nice assumption but i explicitly said i didn't do any camping or tunneling for the last 2 years.


    And my point is even if i don't tunnel, slug camp, survivor still won't change their behaviour either.

    Expecting that one side suddenly stops after both have been at it for over 5 years is delusional.

    That's exactly what my experiment was for:

    I stopped being toxic/unfun in any way and wanted to see how survivor behave and the result isn't encouraging anything from my pov.

    Even when given fair and friendly killer, the majority of survivor won't stop tryharding/being toxic from their side so why should killer be better?

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3198311#Comment_3198311

    So you'd tunnel at 4/5 gens because people didnt tell you gg? Ok then.

    Nice assumption but i explicitly said i didn't do any camping or tunneling for the last 2 years.

    And my point is even if i don't tunnel, slug camp, survivor still won't change their behaviour either.

    Expecting that one side suddenly stops after both have been at it for over 5 years is delusional.

    That's exactly what my experiment was for:

    I stopped being toxic/unfun in any way and wanted to see how survivor behave and the result isn't encouraging anything from my pov.

    Even when given fair and friendly killer, the majority of survivor won't stop tryharding/being toxic from their side so why should killer be better?

    A lot of the times a killer is doing poorly in my matches I give them a kill. Just yesterday this poor deathslinger had only 2 hooks when the gates got powered and I stayed and let him kill me. I also have no problem with farming with killers if they make it obvious, my biggest priority is get the most bloodpoints I can so.

    A lot of killers see that I'm not toxic, since I dont teabag or even bring a flashlight, and they still decide to tunnel, facecamp, hit on hook, nod.

    Sure, they might not know if I'm going to be an ######### in post chat, but until then they have a choice to be toxic or not, and they still do it. I understand playing like that if someone teabags you etc, but when someone is not doing it, they're choosing to do it unfairly.

    People who think killers only do that when someone is toxic first are lying to themselves.

  • Nurse has just too much power given for relatively low effort.

    Don't sell me the "nurse requires time and effort" bs when killers like billy require 10x times the amount of the experience to be played efficiently just to be 10x times weaker.

    The only people that can defend nurse are nurse mains themselves, but being a nurse main is like a survivor saying he mains bnp and instaheals

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3198328#Comment_3198328

    A lot of the times a killer is doing poorly in my matches I give them a kill. Just yesterday this poor deathslinger had only 2 hooks when the gates got powered and I stayed and let him kill me. I also have no problem with farming with killers if they make it obvious, my biggest priority is get the most bloodpoints I can so.

    A lot of killers see that I'm not toxic, since I dont teabag or even bring a flashlight, and they still decide to tunnel, facecamp, hit on hook, nod.

    Sure, they might not know if I'm going to be an ######### in post chat, but until then they have a choice to be toxic or not, and they still do it. I understand playing like that if someone teabags you etc, but when someone is not doing it, they're choosing to do it unfairly.

    People who think killers only do that when someone is toxic first are lying to themselves.

    And still, same with people that think that survivor are only toxic after provocation.

    My point still stands, why should killer play fair or friendly when nothing postive comes from the other side in accordance? (Following my own experience)

    And I don't talk about our individual play behaviour but in the grand picture.

    "Be the change you want to see" loses its appeal incredibly fast when you see that the opposition doesn't change with you or gives positive feedback to your change. And neither sides does it.

1 2 3