Today I got accused by a Scratched Mirror Myers for speed hacking
Hello everyone ^^
Today I was accused by a Scratched Mirror Myers for speed hacking. The Myers player had send us all to Haddonfield via an offering and used the houses pretty well for some good jump scares, but eventually the loops around the parked cars would be his undoing.
The game actually proceeded pretty well and we had a fair share of downs, but one instance stood out: he was chasing me and I ran around a car with some clutter and did the thing that infuriated myself a lot, when playing slower killers: hugging the loop as tight as possible, (ab)using my smaller hitbox and never stopping. Mikey would not get ever closer with his poor 105% speed, eventually he proceeded to Bloodlust 3 and I left the loop and manage to get to a palette, stunned him and went off.
I later looped him around one of the houses and always just barely escaped, but I am also pretty sure that he was a bit too impatient and swung too early. I even went down at one point and got hooked for two hook stages.
Well, in the end we made some daring rescue attempts and all escaped and in the post game chat I got accused of speed hacking. I guess the guy was just frustrated, as I had experienced the exact same thing with a Tier 2 Myers on one of the junkyard maps, ie a seemingly infinite loop that shouldn't work that well andthat I could basically do nothing about it, but leave as I couldn't even stalk the darn survivor, who was always just outa reach and outa sight.
Here is the screenshots of the post game chat, I tried to stay very civil, but at one point lashed out back, which I regret.

Comments
I think the bigger tragedy than the hackusation is the fact they voluntarily played SMMyers on Haddonfield
Yeah - given that he sent himself to Haddonfield, I'm guessing this guy didn't read the fine print on his addon. Whoops.
When you're so good that the opponent thinks you're cheating is the best compliment you can ever get.
OP needs to stop hacking. Period. #believeallkillers
TBF, I believe that everyone can loop a Tier 1 Myers around a medium strong loop. The Myers player really HAS to stop chasing you around such structures, its just not what you are supposed to do and just wastes your time. But yeah, ngl, I will gladly take that compliment :D
UwU ok, you got me. I will rethink my despicable ways.
To be fair I've won with Scratched Mirror on all sorts of maps, you just have to be smart about using cover. 🙂
I don't understand how people can be like that over a video game.
No manners at all.
That and when you're playing solo and get accused of being a swf.
What was this Myers thinking trying scratched mirror on Haddonfield. No pwyf. Doesn't even have boyfriends memo to extend the tiny tier 1 lunge.
Amateur boogeyman.
. . . :_(.
Scratched mirror threads make me miss Hawkins.
If you can't catch a survivor, they're always speed hacking
Period 🤡