Stupid Generator skill checks!

Im so sick of trying to step away from a generator for a moment without having it explode!!! I swear its every damn time for me. I literally say “I bet the generator is gonna explode” and then BAM! Ahahahahahgghh!!! 😡😡🤬🤬

Comments

  • Yuuuuup


    This is why I only get off a gen after a skill check

  • Yep you try to counter Pain Res to save the 3% downtime only to blow up the gen anyway and lose 13%.

  • @Buffy101 said:

    Im so sick of trying to step away from a generator for a moment without having it explode!!! I swear its every damn time for me. I literally say “I bet the generator is gonna explode” and then BAM! Ahahahahahgghh!!! 😡😡🤬🤬

    Yeah, every damned time (actually like half the time, but it feels like every time). It makes me insane, since those comprise like 90% of all my "missed" skill checks.

    Super frustrating; just as you start letting go of the button, you hear the skill check sound, and it's like god. damn. it.

    Don't think there's anything that can be done, unless they implement some sort or technician/corrective action effect when the button is released within .25 secs of a skill check or something. But if they did, I'm sure it would be abused somehow.

  • Tale as old as time

    True as it can be

    I need to leave the gen

    SkillCheck sound then BAM

    Unexpectedly

  • @lagosta said:

    Tale as old as time

    True as it can be

    I need to leave the gen

    SkillCheck sound then BAM

    Unexpectedly

    Just like when you have to scratch your nose or take a sip of whatever your drinking, its like the gen knows what you are gonna do

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3190786#Comment_3190786

    Just like when you have to scratch your nose or take a sip of whatever your drinking, its like the gen knows what you are gonna do

    Just like printers, they sense and feed on your fear

  • I really wish they would just fix it by making those skillchecks null and void but alas you still automatically fail skillchecks getting off a Gen 6 years later

  • @blue4zion said:

    Yuuuuup

    This is why I only get off a gen after a skill check

    Sometimes you cant wait though. It takes so long to wait for one and as soon as Im like ok this is taking to long and I release… BAM lol

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/346948/stupid-generator-skill-checks

    Yeah, every damned time (actually like half the time, but it feels like every time). It makes me insane, since those comprise like 90% of all my "missed" skill checks.

    Super frustrating; just as you start letting go of the button, you hear the skill check sound, and it's like god. damn. it.

    Don't think there's anything that can be done, unless they implement some sort or technician/corrective action effect when the button is released within .25 secs of a skill check or something. But if they did, I'm sure it would be abused somehow.

    😂🤣😂 I was gonna say the same thing too about maybe they can do something but I agree. Somehow people will find some crazy way to take advantage of it 😞

  • I learnt to trick the game saying "yeah, I'm leaving the gen" and then work on it a couple of extra seconds to hit that stupid skill check that ALWAYS pops up as I'm leaving the gen. It's really like the gen knows what I'm about to do 😐

  • @Buffy101 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3190763#Comment_3190763

    Sometimes you cant wait though. It takes so long to wait for one and as soon as Im like ok this is taking to long and I release… BAM lol

    Ofc, I just mean when I can