Thank you Devs for the stats...

It certainly made today one full of entertainment and laughter.

I hope you all had a good day, too :3

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    I don't. I hope everyone is in a state of perpetual misery because I am mean-spirited and don't enjoy happiness.

    I will post this sad face in solidarity with the forum's Misery Crew TM.

    :(

  • Only Dead by Daylight can make me care about math.

  • @Coordi said:

    Only Dead by Daylight can make me care about math.

    Math - NOT EVEN ONCE!

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3190655#Comment_3190655

    The sad face is much appreciated (although certainly not enjoyed, so as to maintain my everlasting gloom).

    There should totally be a killer that makes survivors feel sad (yeah, I know what's coming, too).

  • Here is happy face to counter the bad vibes a little bit :)


    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠴⠠⠔⠒⠦⠱⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠊⠀⠀⢀⡎⠀⠀⠈⡄⠀⠀⠈⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡤⠎⠁⠀⢀⡇⠘⠄⠀⠀⠀⠟⠀⡆⠀⠀⠉⢦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⢎⠀⠀⠀⠄⠈⢷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣔⠃⡀⠄⠀⠀⠈⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠸⠀⢀⠔⠉⠁⠀⠈⠀⠒⠒⠂⠉⠀⠀⠉⠐⢄⠀⡘⢸⠇⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⢨⢣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢨⢣⢀⢼⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⡆⡆⠀⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠃⠈⡌⡌⡆⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⣼⠾⣣⡇⠀⠁⠠⢐⣲⣲⠦⡀⠀⡤⣖⣲⣖⣠⠸⠀⠀⡿⡷⣷⠄⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⢸⡰⠰⡇⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⡷⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⣷⢱⡿⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣧⢃⠇⠀⠀⠙⠿⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⢸⣠⣠⠃⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠴⣿⡕⣷⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠊⡀⠀⡈⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢸⢟⠟⡷⠄⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣈⢻⠀⠑⢀⠀⢀⠌⠁⠈⠉⠁⠙⢄⠀⢀⠔⠀⢸⢈⡽⡇⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡿⢿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠤⠠⢄⡀⠀⠈⠀⠠⢀⣿⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠙⢄⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠑⠂⠈⠉⠉⠀⠀⢀⠞⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⠀⠈⠓⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⣀⠔⠁⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠦⢄⣀⣀⡀⠤⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⠤⡀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠈⠁⠋⢽⠀⠑⠂⢄⢆⠀⠀⠀⠈⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢁⠄⠊⠀⢸⠉⠋⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢄⠀⠀⡘⠢⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⠒⡁⠀⠀⠐⠁⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⠠⢌⡉⠉⠑⠒⠉⠉⣉⠤⠒⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

  • @Akumakaji said:

    Here is happy face to counter the bad vibes a little bit :)

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠴⠠⠔⠒⠦⠱⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠊⠀⠀⢀⡎⠀⠀⠈⡄⠀⠀⠈⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡤⠎⠁⠀⢀⡇⠘⠄⠀⠀⠀⠟⠀⡆⠀⠀⠉⢦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⢎⠀⠀⠀⠄⠈⢷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣔⠃⡀⠄⠀⠀⠈⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠸⠀⢀⠔⠉⠁⠀⠈⠀⠒⠒⠂⠉⠀⠀⠉⠐⢄⠀⡘⢸⠇⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⢨⢣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢨⢣⢀⢼⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⡆⡆⠀⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠃⠈⡌⡌⡆⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⣼⠾⣣⡇⠀⠁⠠⢐⣲⣲⠦⡀⠀⡤⣖⣲⣖⣠⠸⠀⠀⡿⡷⣷⠄⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⢸⡰⠰⡇⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⡷⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⣷⢱⡿⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣧⢃⠇⠀⠀⠙⠿⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⢸⣠⣠⠃⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠴⣿⡕⣷⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠊⡀⠀⡈⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢸⢟⠟⡷⠄⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣈⢻⠀⠑⢀⠀⢀⠌⠁⠈⠉⠁⠙⢄⠀⢀⠔⠀⢸⢈⡽⡇⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡿⢿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠤⠠⢄⡀⠀⠈⠀⠠⢀⣿⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠙⢄⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠑⠂⠈⠉⠉⠀⠀⢀⠞⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⠀⠈⠓⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⣀⠔⠁⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠦⢄⣀⣀⡀⠤⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⠤⡀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠈⠁⠋⢽⠀⠑⠂⢄⢆⠀⠀⠀⠈⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢁⠄⠊⠀⢸⠉⠋⠉

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢄⠀⠀⡘⠢⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⠒⡁⠀⠀⠐⠁⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⠠⢌⡉⠉⠑⠒⠉⠉⣉⠤⠒⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    I am dead...

    by daylight!

  • Is it bad that I'm actively enjoying both sides argue and start drama because of these stats? Like the anger/irritation is making me laugh

  • @AverageKateMain said:

    Is it bad that I'm actively enjoying both sides argue and start drama because of these stats? Like the anger/irritation is making me laugh

    Not at all.

    Most people find extreme histrionics/scenarios entertaining to some degree.

    I'd be lying if I said some of the posts didn't make me feel thousands of times better about my own in-game experience and game views.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3190783#Comment_3190783

    Not at all.

    Most people find extreme histrionics/scenarios entertaining to some degree.

    I'd be lying if I said some of the posts didn't make me feel thousands of times better about my own in-game experience and game views.

    Like I know both sides go through stuff in this game but oml it's incredibly entertaining seeing how far people will go to defend their weird ahh takes.

  • @AverageKateMain said:

    Is it bad that I'm actively enjoying both sides argue and start drama because of these stats? Like the anger/irritation is making me laugh

    Are you kidding? It's what keeps the forums entertaining. :^)

  • @Ghoste said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3190783#Comment_3190783

    Are you kidding? It's what keeps the forums entertaining. :^)

    I was out here having a few laughs and ugly chuckles cause these people are so angry

  • Have to give a negative on that one.

    A NEGATIVE ONE

    -1

  • The thing i am missing though is a splitup between survival numbers for swf and solo queue. But i think that is intentionally done, and i wasn´t really expecting it.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    I don't. I hope everyone is in a state of perpetual misery because I am mean-spirited and don't enjoy happiness.

    Is this a secret tease for the American Psycho chapter?

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3191514#Comment_3191514

    Have to give a negative on that one.

    A NEGATIVE ONE

    -1

    Exponentiation of a non‐zero real number can be extended to negative integers. We make the definition that x = 1/x, meaning that we define raising a number to the power −1 to have the same effect as taking its reciprocal. 

  • @Coordi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3191517#Comment_3191517

    Exponentiation of a non‐zero real number can be extended to negative integers. We make the definition that x = 1/x, meaning that we define raising a number to the power −1 to have the same effect as taking its reciprocal. 

    Can you delete my forum account?

    (kidding)

  • i see what you did there ;3

  • Every time BHVR posts stats, it leads to people proving why everyone should have to take a statistics class.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    Every time BHVR posts stats, it leads to people proving why everyone should have to take a statistics class.

    Modern education systems have failed a lot of people in this and the previous generation, but that topic is wayyyyyy too deep for this pal-around topic :P