If you are still subscribed to Prime Gaming..
Why?
Me and my homies JFL @ you right now. ๐๐คฃ
UPDATE: I have been contacted by Jeffrey Preston Bezos and now no longer hold the previous opinion.
Prime gaming is undisputedly the best in the business. Subscribe now.
Comments
I also use it for free renown boosters in rainbow six siege and warzone bundles
Lord Bezos is pleased.
prime gaming is an extension of amazon prime. there's loads of benefits other than gaming to it
Just because people are still subscribed for other reasons doesn't mean they can't express disappointment about one of them.
I've had a Prime membership for longer than DBD have been partners. I get free shipping to Australia for alot of stuff, I get to watch their streaming service, and gaming (which comes with the Prime membership, it's not separate) gives me one subscription to a Twitch streamer per month, plus I get exclusives for the games my kids play. So, I didn't join for DBD lol it costs me like $7 too, so peanuts
You cancelled a Prime subscription just because BHVR didn't give you a cookie?
I'm still there because I get a free Twitch sub and Paladins cosmetic, and sometimes I can't afford Waterstones prices and have to resort to Amazon so at least I get next-day delivery on the books. Plus I don't even pay full for it, I split with the rest of my family.
Well. Amazon prime is a pretty solid service. Just the free shipping and discounts for their store make it worthwhile. With the video service it's downright amazing.
The gaming part of it is just there. Free in game content for a bunch of games you might or might not play, but that definitely represent most of the big online games, plus a few free to keep games every month which often range from mediocre to fairly decent, with the occasional great mixed up. In recent times I got the mass effect legendary edition collection, assassin's creed origins and dead space 2 with all dlc through it, games which have not been available for free in any other pc platform so far and are all pretty darn good.
So this month I only got BPs as content for DBD. Quite a crappy reward, true. Am I disappointed? Not really. I'll take my BPs and merrily continue to enjoy the remainder of my prime subscription benefits.
I can't possibly fathom that someone would consider acquiring prime just for the gaming service or feel that the sub isn't worth it just because crappy DBD reward. Excep those who don't have it and don't quite get what the sub entails.
why not? Only like 3$ for me.... and there's a video streaming service, where I can waste some time, and they drop me free shlts for games. I don't mind that. I mean it's crazy cheap, sometimes I even forget I have it. It's like a pack of smokes for 2 months
my thoughts also. They actually subscribe and pay MONTHLY fee for DbD drops??
Yeag, prime gaming is just part of amazon prime. I just realized this 2 month ago, so I could have gotten all these juice cosmetics ^^" Oh well, I got the Jeff costume and that one is pretty rad. But I don't think that anyone subscribed to amazon prime just for the monthly cosmetic and then thought "well, buh. I wont ever watch a single of their shows"
I've been a prime member for 10 years. The 'exclusive' dbd content was just a boon. A lazy, uninspired boon but one all the same. That's what happens when you move out to the country with few good stores-you order online.
i want to slap jeff bezos on his stupid bald head
Jeffrey is displeased. Social credit deducted.
I bought a one week prime trial for 99 cents to get the Jeff cosmetic and promptly cancelled it. Thank you BHVR for giving me no good reason to have to do it again. ๐
ah yes sorry that I want good free content for other games I play