Dead by daylight x Rick and Morty DLC
Survivors: Rick Sanchez and Morty Smith
Killer: any popular monster in the Rick and Morty universe like ex: Scary Terry
Survivors: Rick Sanchez and Morty Smith
Killer: any popular monster in the Rick and Morty universe like ex: Scary Terry
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why
This ain't Fortnite or Multiversus.
no
rainbow six siege did this and the skins look weird
Sia X Beyoncé skins for Yun-jin and Trickster
Hey Morty, look, I I *buuuurp* I turned the Trickster into a Pickle! A Pickle Morty!!!
Ah geez Rick, why would you do that?
Now the Trickster can't Mori you Morty!!! Don't you get it!?! I'd be fine cause I'm the smartest man in the universe but now you'll be fine! What's he gonna do, get juice on you!?!? HE'S PICKLE TRIIIIIIICK!!!!
Uhh, I guess so Rick...
New map Beyoncé s beysement
Nah. Doesn't fit the feel of the game.
That's pretty funny to imagine.
Skins could fit I think, but I don't think a full chapter would work.
😂Lol
If Trickster made it into the game, so can Rick and Morty. Let's go, in and out, 20 minute adventure!
I don't think anything more than licensed skin sets akin to the Attack on Titan collab would ever happen for Rick and Morty. There really isn't anything worth making a whole chapter for. There's not like an overarching villian as majority of episodes are self contained with a few episode touching on previous stories.