Ada has THE EYEBALLS (meme picture)
So otz uploaded a new compilation and what I saw was kinda awkward
What do you think
So otz uploaded a new compilation and what I saw was kinda awkward
What do you think
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
beautiful
Can't compare
Ancient photo btw - you cant see Feng disarming traps anymore
My god
Bhvr really has sth with the character models
Ada <3
Not every day you see not camping killer, let alone Otz himself. Understand her surprise.
I see your Ada and raise you a Jane.
Dude these images are so freaking fun
who?
Yeah that's famous
That is one of the many relics of old dbd I have seen
that's sadako without the hair
The video is even better :D
This is nightmare fuel, holy #########!
Ada has seen some things...