Hook timers
Look, Ik some may disagree with this but as a retiring killer main that dabbles in some surv matches. Solo Q is literally the worst experience I have ever had on a side of a game.
I feel like hook timers should be increase by at least 10 seconds because you cant coordinate with randoms and its honestly just a heavy disadvantage to the surv.
At first I was rolling my eyes at how many surv said Solo Q sucks but now I completely understand.
Now, before you reply I honestly want you to not incorporate SWF into this discussion. Soley think about randoms that have 0 communication and/or coordination.
Comments
You can't ignore the primary reason they haven't done something like this: it massively buffs SWF even more.
If you buff it for solo queue you buff it for groups,
There is no 'ignoring swf' in this discussion particularly.
Well believe it or not you have to ignore SWF...not everybody plays with their friends and not every match is a SWF
Not everyone plays with their friends and not every match is a SWF
There is a way to buff solo without buffing swf.
There is, but do you know who we're dealing with in development?
There really isn't.
There is, my idea is even lesser than most people want, just enough for Solo to efficiently push Gen by waste far less time running around.