Pay or Grind for the Whole Gang?
So, the Legion is four teens who are part of a gang, but two of them are blocked and have to be either bought or grinded for? Why advertise all four of them as one entity if you're going to lock half the team behind a paywall or grind? Usually I don't have much issue with some cosmetics having to be paid for, but that's a little ridiculous.
Comments
Grind. At the very least, their default skins should've been included in the DLC.
Agreed. I was planning on grinding, but I'm floored by the fact that I have to do it at all to get all the members.
It's mad deceptive that the description says:
"The raw cravings and impulses of adolescence are powerful. The desire to belong can be just as unbelievably strong. When three teens get involved with an impulsive mastermind, they discover an addictive kind of freedom. Together, they spiral out of control and become the wrong kind of crowd, The Legion, leaving no rule unbroken. "
And two of them are paywalled.
The thing is, nobody HAS to pay or grind for the stuff. I get what you guys are saying, and agree completely, but the "Killer" is just terrible anyway. Why would you want to unlock him? Just don't. There are several pretty decent killers in the game already.
Let this huge cloud of fetid gas dissipate and wait for the next chapter.
one for the amusement and two to support the devs DESPITE the glaring issues of the DLC.
but 20 bucks? no, I could buy a better game for that kind of money.
Whose mentality, mine or BHVR's? There's no way I'm paying (or grinding) for this, coming from a guy that has paid full price for all previous killers. Yes, even paid for D.A.R.N.
it's not about which outfit the character is wearing, it's about the character hidden by the outfit.
(at least for me)
Lolz any killer that is below mid, and "just for fun" tier shouldn't cost money .. skins yes .. but the killer? lol nah.. ill pass ... I love my Spirit, she was well worth the money.
The mentality worked against Battlefield.
It works.