D Tier Motivational Post
Just a reminder to all you D Tier strugglers out there,
This was a match on Cowshed.
Remember my advice:
If you see yourself with a 4k,
You will receive the 4k.
Just a reminder to all you D Tier strugglers out there,
This was a match on Cowshed.
Remember my advice:
If you see yourself with a 4k,
You will receive the 4k.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, D-Tier for president.
Next: Show us an awesome Trapper and Freddy-Win.
Go go go
Nice. Now do it again against a SWF who bring multiple toolboxes (+BNPs)
Give me one good dose of creatine and I'll be ready to bench press them all.
I love how cute this post is o(`ω´ )o
I see you enjoy suffering as much as I do 👍
Sadako waiting to get patted by Entity with that 4k
sadako is a bit under-rated. i just wish her mori was a bit more viable vs higher-level survivors.
Gg my dude
Stay strong. It won't be long now,
The D Tier will become the S tier.
Sadako and Artist hurt my ears for some reason.
Killing ada is unacceptable btw.
Can provide legion example