So buying 1/4 of the Legion is more expensive than the entire DLC...
Wow. Someone told me, but I really didn't think they were gonna greed like this. I would be understanding if the skins cost like 3 euros, but the cheapest Susie skin is about 9 euros, and Joe only has one skin of about 10 euros. In total 19 euros, to get these two.
I honestly think that is stupid, seriously disappointed in this aspect of the Legion.
Comments
Same. I bought the DLC and expected to have at least the basic skins for all the Legion members. Instead I have two masks and two bodies and would need to spend a ton more money to get them all.
granted it would only be 20 for me since all I wanted was Susie, but still... that's easily the price of a full game on steam...
Well atleast they had the "decency" of letting us farm them with shards
So they hype of 4 people and 2 of them are paid with or a ######### ton of shards
This killer just keeps getting worse
Is funny that the devs call the killer the legion but we only got two people and they are so similar and we have to buy the rest of the crew , just wow
The legion of bad game design imo
dont buy it in the first place until balance has come to the game? totems are still next to gens and survivor perks are tailor made to counter killers or simply nullify their playstyle. why bother?
got myself darkest dungeon and having a blast
True
Can please someone post some pictures about what we are talking here?
It’s truly ridiculous that the four of them in their basic outfits are not available in the dlc without extra purchases. They were advertised as a group of four, and it feels cheap to insist on that. The killer might as well have been advertised as a couple and the two alternative skins are the same people with different styled outfits.
It’s one of like three things behavior has done that’s actually disappointed me.
Welcome to the cosmetic store.
Btw have you guys seen the new hair for Adam? It's literally his default hair but slightly bigger for 400AC.
The only way to get Susie and Joe is by buying them in the cosmetic store.
So they are not included?
I thought the shard version of Legion would be the cheap one and for real money you get all 4.^^
(At least with a plain outfit.)
Dumb me. XD
They advertised Legion as a group of four. Fair enough they're only skins but after advertising Legion as four they should have given you four.
I really thought that in the shop are just their premium outfits and they had plain outfits for all 4 ingame.
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, some corporate greed.
Vote with your wallet. Ask for refunds for your Legion DLC.
The dlc specifies 4 people, yet you're literally only paying for half off the group.
There really should be a disclaimer like "*Some content sold seperately".
That's why I won't pay real money for it.
I will buy it for shards, because I have 'em anyways.
I would love to support the game if the Devs would do a decent job.
I'm not sure why people are surprised there have been countless posts saying this would end up being the case prior to this chapters release.
I'm all for supporting the company if I feel like they are doing a good job but I'm starting to notice a huge increase to the amount of cosmetic greed seeping in. If BHVR becomes too money hungry with these skins I'll personally be stepping away. I already am not a huge fan of what happens to nearly every game that implements micro transactions.
tbh all cosmetics are over priced in this game. I don't mind $1 or maybe $2 for a cool outfit. But asking for $10 is just BS. Capcom did the same with Street Fighter V and I didn't bother with a single outfit.
Well atleast they didn't go the Riot way and added lootboxes exclusive skin wich you need to buy around 325$ of lootboxes to get one single skin kek