Killer’s should get a bloodpoint bonus based on how many people are playing that killer

Since survivors pretty much get a 100% bonus all the time there doesn’t currently seem to be any issues with attracting killers so instead I think it’d be a good way for both survivors to face a larger variety of killers and for killers to get some extra bloodpoints.


For example a popular killer like Nurse or Wesker might get no bonus but a killer like the Twins or Freddy who aren’t played very often might get 100%.

Comments

  • @Fuzzycube said:

    Since survivors pretty much get a 100% bonus all the time there doesn’t currently seem to be any issues with attracting killers so instead I think it’d be a good way for both survivors to face a larger variety of killers and for killers to get some extra bloodpoints.

    For example a popular killer like Nurse or Wesker might get no bonus but a killer like the Twins or Freddy who aren’t played very often might get 100%.

    Finally the twins will get a 2% increase in pick rates!

  • @Fuzzycube said:

    Since survivors pretty much get a 100% bonus all the time there doesn’t currently seem to be any issues with attracting killers so instead I think it’d be a good way for both survivors to face a larger variety of killers and for killers to get some extra bloodpoints.

    For example a popular killer like Nurse or Wesker might get no bonus but a killer like the Twins or Freddy who aren’t played very often might get 100%.

    Wonderful idea. The game would have more variety. Atm, I never see a Freddy, Sadako, Twins, Plague, Cenobite, Pig and Hag.

    Mostly Nurse (Tome-Missions + its Nurse of course), Wesker and Legion.

    I would like to see these guys more often.

  • 2% increase? 🤣 Hell yea, the only killer with a 1,XX% Pickrate in the game. But there are two others who fight for the bottom of the pick-table with her, Freddy and Hag. I wouldnt be surprised if one out of these two will make it (especially after the Twin-Changes the devs announced in the last Q&A).

  • Even if you could get a 300 % bonus BP for playing Hag I am sure no one would play this stinky creature.

    But I like the idea tho having more killer variety is always nice.

    I would gladly play a game of depression with Twins for some bonus BP.

  • I do not care anymore about BP. Honestly, the less are the better because it takes a lot of time to spend them.

  • You know that if only survivors are getting incentives its means that there are too many players playing killer?

  • It won't change anything. People will never play boring killers just for bloodpoints.

  • Instead of BP, how about an Iri shards incentive? That would be way better