Be honest. Do you profile Mikaela?

You see Mikaela load into a lobby. Do you assume she's running Boon: Circle of Healing?

And if you do, are you annoyed if she doesn't, in fact, have the boon?

"Come on, Mikaela! The team is injured and there is no boon on this map!"

Comments

  • I barely go against new players so I assume they can have any perk not just their teachables

  • Yeah. Same with expecting Bill to have unbreakable and Leon with Flashbang.

  • To be honest, I do a lot of forgetting about individual survivor-and-their-perk thinking whenever I play Killer. I normally just think of which survivor perks might trigger in the scenarios I'm causing, and which of those might hurt my progression the most.

    Perhaps that is because I have played this game for years and that's just a habit that helps me to win, or because when I play survivor I play a specific character because they're a character I enjoy from a specific license and have nearly all teachables possible anyway.

  • My main survivor is Mikaela (I play all killers), because I like her the most and that's why I got all the perks unlocked on her. I didn't have COH before perk re-work, but now I think it's a must.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    No, I assume any surv can be running anything at any time, unless they are a new surv and wearing the base cosmetic.

    Wise words, thumbs up.

    @ReverseVelocity said:

    I think I'm gonna play Mikaela and run only Dark Theory.

    That's really evil. The entity will like it.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    I think I'm gonna play Mikaela and run only Dark Theory.

    Based

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    You see Mikaela load into a lobby. Do you assume she's running Boon: Circle of Healing?

    And if you do, are you annoyed if she doesn't, in fact, have the boon?

    "Come on, Mikaela! The team is injured and there is no boon on this map!"

    I'm a Felix and have ran CoH until recently. It's very rarely ever her anymore.

  • @Cybil said:

    Yeah. Same with expecting Bill to have unbreakable and Leon with Flashbang.

    Oddly, I don't expect Leon to have flashbang or Bill to have unbreakable anymore, but I do suspect Mikaela has a boon lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ No idea why

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3181145#Comment_3181145

    Oddly, I don't expect Leon to have flashbang or Bill to have unbreakable anymore, but I do suspect Mikaela has a boon lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ No idea why

    Maybe it's because Mikaela is newer and CoH is just that good?

    Also I feel the need to clarify that I'm not letting my Bills bleed out thinking that they're okay lol

  • I have a Mikaela totem destroying build specifically for this reason. Overzealous, Inner Strength, Counterforce. They'll never see it coming.

    But yes, Mikaela's one of the survivors I tend to profile. It's mainly meta perks, but I'll assume a Bill has Unbreakable, I'll assume a Mikaela has CoH, I'll assume a Meg has SB and/or Adrenaline, I'll assume a Laurie has DS, and I used to assume a David had Dead Hard.

    As for other Mikaela stereotypes, the ones with store outfits are usually pretty good, but the defaults run the risk of being Meg 2.0: Electric Boonaloo.

  • @Laluzi said:

    I have a Mikaela totem destroying build specifically for this reason. Overzealous, Inner Strength, Counterforce. They'll never see it coming.

    But yes, Mikaela's one of the survivors I tend to profile. It's mainly meta perks, but I'll assume a Bill has Unbreakable, I'll assume a Mikaela has CoH, I'll assume a Meg has SB and/or Adrenaline, I'll assume a Laurie has DS, and I used to assume a David had Dead Hard.

    As for other Mikaela stereotypes, the ones with store outfits are usually pretty good, but the defaults run the risk of being Meg 2.0: Electric Boonaloo.

    lol so mean to do that to poor Mikaela

  • @Cybil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3182262#Comment_3182262

    Maybe it's because Mikaela is newer and CoH is just that good?

    Also I feel the need to clarify that I'm not letting my Bills bleed out thinking that their okay lol

    So you're the Killer that never lets me use unbreakbale in the once in a blue moon times I bring it! Let me get value out of my perk, damn it lol

  • Bill always has Unbreakable, David always has Dead Hard, Laurie always has Decisive Strike, Mikaela always has Circle of Healing, Meg always has Sprint Burst, Claudette always has Self Care, Dwight always has Prove Thyself. Simple.

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    You see Mikaela load into a lobby. Do you assume she's running Boon: Circle of Healing?

    And if you do, are you annoyed if she doesn't, in fact, have the boon?

    "Come on, Mikaela! The team is injured and there is no boon on this map!"

    I profile i lot of survs, including leons, Mikaelas, bills, default fengs, kates, aces, default davids, tapps, adams, default dwights, default claudettes, default neas, all yun jins, all jills, all yochis, all jonahs, default yuis, and last but not least, Felixs. Anytime i see one of the things i just listed, i dodge the lobby lol, and guess what? It pays off, cus almost every match i play without one of those things, i escape, and so does atleast 2 other teammates.

  • @Anon3828 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/345935/be-honest-do-you-profile-mikaela

    I profile i lot of survs, including leons, Mikaelas, bills, default fengs, kates, aces, default davids, tapps, adams, default dwights, default claudettes, default neas, all yun jins, all jills, all yochis, all jonahs, default yuis, and last but not least, Felixs. Anytime i see one of the things i just listed, i dodge the lobby lol, and guess what? It pays off, cus almost every match i play without one of those things, i escape, and so does atleast 2 other teammates.

    hahaha but that's basically everyone! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Not exactly. I profile Mikaela players as Feng in Meg's clothing but with a witch hat. Basically I call her the spawn of Meg and Feng Min

  • @AverageKateMain said:

    Not exactly. I profile Mikaela players as Feng in Meg's clothing but with a witch hat. Basically I call her the spawn of Meg and Feng Min

    Since Feng is one of my 3 mains, I am aghast at that profile! haha

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3183508#Comment_3183508

    Since Feng is one of my 3 mains, I am aghast at that profile! haha

    Im sorry friend but oml Feng has been getting on my nerves lately. It almost feels like it's Meg but as a Gamer

  • @AverageKateMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3183512#Comment_3183512

    Im sorry friend but oml Feng has been getting on my nerves lately. It almost feels like it's Meg but as a Gamer

    I promise to avenge the honor of all Fengs. We are a noble bunch. Whoever these so-called "Fengs" are, they will be dealt with.

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3183513#Comment_3183513

    I promise to avenge the honor of all Fengs. We are a noble bunch. Whoever these so-called "Fengs" are, they will be dealt with.

    You know what, respect. I have to admit, I am doing my journey of just repairing Jane's legacy rn

1 2 โ€บ