Make your own surivor

I often make the make your own killer post but I decided to try to swap it up If there's any artists out there nows a chance to get creative

you can either use to your literary knowledge to describe your magnificent surivor

Or your artistic wits to display them for everyone to see

If you wanna make perks for them also you can

Have fun

Comments

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    I often make the make your own killer post but I decided to try to swap it up If there's any artists out there nows a chance to get creative

    you can either use to your literary knowledge to describe your magnificent surivor

    Or your artistic wits to display them for everyone to see

    If you wanna make perks for them also you can

    Have fun

    Easy. A super hot female. Yes we have some of those like (kate, jane, yun jin and zarina) but more wouldnt hurt😭

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/345772/make-your-own-surivor

    Easy. A super hot female. Yes we have some of those like (kate, jane, yun jin and zarina) but more wouldnt hurt😭

    I mean that what I.... OK

  • I would really like another male survivor. I really want a mob boss as a survivor. That would be cool

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I would really like another male survivor. I really want a mob boss as a survivor. That would be cool

    That would he dope

  • Add Tony Hawk as a survivor so I can do a kickflip over my DC'd teammates bodies.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I would really like another male survivor. I really want a mob boss as a survivor. That would be cool

    That would be cool

  • @Dustin said:

    Add Tony Hawk as a survivor so I can do a kickflip over my DC'd teammates bodies.

    Lol this made me chuckle

  • I'd like a male witch survivor. Give him a cottagecore aesthetic and perks to match.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I would really like another male survivor. I really want a mob boss as a survivor. That would be cool

    Interesting idea. Personally I've wanted skins more that go with that theme. When I was contemplating skins for Joey survivor, a 20s theme party was one of them.

    Rather then a mob boss I'd rather it be someone who has had to choose from a bunch of awful options in life and to protect those they cared about they had no choice but to work in organized crime and have little faith in authority who are on the take and they have no idea who they can trust. They'll rapidly move up the ranks but then it'll go too far. This way we can get a mob boss killer to go with them ;). 'Get 'em boys'.

  • @Slowpeach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3178983#Comment_3178983

    Interesting idea. Personally I've wanted skins more that go with that theme. When I was contemplating skins for Joey survivor, a 20s theme party was one of them.

    Rather then a mob boss I'd rather it be someone who has had to choose from a bunch of awful options in life and to protect those they cared about they had no choice but to work in organized crime and have little faith in authority who are on the take and they have no idea who they can trust. They'll rapidly move up the ranks but then it'll go too far. This way we can get a mob boss killer to go with them ;). 'Get 'em boys'.

    Yep this is my idea.

    I want a high ranking and respected member of a mafia. They could be a complex character, like although they are in the mob they have standard and morals and values family. Something along these lines

  • Shaggy.


    Give real power to survivor mains. Give them the best looper ever. Give them Shaggy so he can run all of killer mains to madness.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Shaggy.

    Give real power to survivor mains. Give them the best looper ever. Give them Shaggy so he can run all of killer mains to madness.

    I would of had you if it wasn't for those meddling kids and that dog

  • I'd love for some more older characters, so far we only have Bill. What about Aunt Maggie, the pet groomer, a special perk akin to Leon's flash grenades....'Pocket fluff!'

    I wanna see Grandma Elsie legging it across a corn map in her slippers, can stun a camping killer after 2 successful hook saves, by giving them a scolding!

    Yeah sorry....I'm a bit weird and tend to enjoy the ridiculous....

  • I want a young crackhead (male version of Nea) or an elderly woman (old Laurie)

  • I´d love to have some overweight characters.

  • @Tsulan said:

    I´d love to have some overweight characters.

    I mean we have clown , kinda Bubba Jeff Jane

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Shaggy.

    Give real power to survivor mains. Give them the best looper ever. Give them Shaggy so he can run all of killer mains to madness.

    "Like not bad Wesker man, you made me use 10% of my power"

  • Claudette is all that I need, but if I were to design one, they would be a near identical replica of Henry Cavill only with Purple Eyes. He would only wear super short and tight shorts and have a built in ability to make killers swoon when they see him.

  • We need 1 survivor added, and his name is: John Cena!! (Insert his theme music here)

    He would have a perk called the No sell: while in the dying state activate No sell. You instantly heal to full, gain endurance for the rest of the game, and you can put the killer through a table.

    Yah that's what we need. Yup.

  • Jane isn´t overweight. Neither is Jeff.

    I want someone like Clown, but as survivor.

  • @Dustin said:

    Add Tony Hawk as a survivor so I can do a kickflip over my DC'd teammates bodies.

    Never thought I would see thps fan here. Pleasantly surprised.