Why can we STILL not report in the pre-game lobby?
I'm frankly tired of the fact that I cant report people in the pre-game lobby. The amount of times there are people playing with slurs in their names and typing either racist slurs for no reason in the chat or some variation of transphobic or just sexist remarks towards me just for existing has risen over time and I'm frankly tired of dodging lobbies where people are just this god-damn-awful.
BHVR,give us the bloody option to report them.
Comments
You can report post game
Sure, after giving them a chance to sandbag and harass you? If they're already going off on you with some hateful ######### in pregame lobby, playing a game with them does not sound like a good idea.
Exactly,why would I ruin my experience to get a chance to report them like
That should be an option too.
You could try anonymous mode for now. They won't see that it's you.
report them on your platform (Windows Store, Steam) if possible instead.
I cant report them for in-game chat #########.
I've been playing with anonymous mode and I got a group of 3 men who were...very creepy towards me just because I was playing a woman.
You can report them for slurs in their name though
Then if you do not want to report them at the end of the game, you do not want to use Anonymous mode and deal with "weird" Survivors. Then the best solution is to simply not play any online game in general!
When you play a online game, you should expect players to be unexpected weird and quite frankly, abnormal. Players can name themselves whatever they want, because they are somewhat anonymous; they can do weird, dumb, or meme stuff because they are gamers and it is a just a game, to have fun. Plus, you can simply ignore them as more likely then not, they would not annoy you if you not give them any attention. Sometimes it is fun to join them, instead of ignore them completely; it is just a online game so have fun with it.
Just... join in and have fun with them being openly racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, etc??
Babes idk what world you're from but when people are spamming slurs my first thought is to dip not join them
#########.....
I mean some people make weird jokes sometimes, depending on character choice. I have learned to see them as exactly that: jokes.
But if you are bothered by it, you could just close chat for the time being. You do that by clicking on the speech bubble.
Not downplaying the issue at hand here, but I just realized that I rarely if ever come across this... The usernames I always see are either "normal" really dumb or dying of thirst. Like, seriously I remember playing smash 4 with my friend and having people change their names to slurs almost every match because his Mii was black. I'm kind of shocked at how little I see this in dbd right now.