Fuse Two Killers Together

What would that killer look like and what would their new power be?

Huntress + Nurse

Like a Veterinarian.

Throw hatchets like normal, but missed shots cause you to teleport to the missed shots location.

Comments

  • Sadako + The Doctor: The Sad Doc

    TVs can now release a small static charge causing survivors to scream. In addition, hallucinations will phase in and out of existence, looking like a combo of false Doctors and Sadako manifesting. The Sad Doc can teleport to the TVs as well as the hallucinations when they appear.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3175345#Comment_3175345

    So the crows leave trails or they are like his wave attack that goes through walls?

    Wave attack takes entire map. Or nurse and tuft of hair myers :)

  • Bubba and Billy

    BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

  • Twins + Huntress. Yeet Victor at the survivors. He dies on impact if you miss. I can just hear is screech fade off into the distance.

  • Trapper + Hag: The Happer

    Once a survivor steps into one of your bear traps, you can instantly teleport behind them and pick them up.

  • Ooo!! This is a thread idea that I am obsessed with.

    Because I love Silent Hill (and specifically Pyramid Head) I'll start there. With lore-accurate combos.

    Executioner + Nemesis: PH roams as normal in addition to Bubble Head nurses as "zombies" that inflict torment in hits. Killing a nurse as PH causes Undetectable.

    Executioner + Dredge: PH roams as normal. instead of NightFall, summon an intensely thick fog. Instead of teleporting between lockers, teleport (assimilate) in front of non-active cage locations.

    Executioner + (old) Doctor: switch between The Great Knife's Torment mode and The Great Spear's Punish mode. The Great Knife can leave trails to inflict torment, but no longer shoots POTD. Has small lunge. The Great Spear can insta-down tormented survivors, has great range, but long miss cooldown.

    If you all like these maybe I'll do more. I also LOVE the other horror MOVIE characters so I could try to do lore-accurate combos with them, too.

  • Pig and bubba, very fast chainsaw going at high speed with good turning

    Nurse plus clown, teleport to where the bottles land

    Ghostface and nemesis, i just think its funny imagining nemmy teabagging

    Oni plus legion, yes

    Hag plus pyramid head, because I'm evil

    And finally, freddy and dredge, its nighttime, go to sleep

    Edit: forgot huntress and twins, where you reload victor at lockers

  • Doctor and Pig.

    Cmon, get yourself together, because clock is ticking ;)

  • @Brokenbones said:

    The Bledge

    He can teleport to lockers and when he exits he breaks into a sprint that can be used to bounce off objects. He can also go from his sprint straight into a locker and reposition himself.

    I love this idea. But it should definitely be called the Dright. 😜

  • @TMCalypso said:

    Twins + Huntress. Yeet Victor at the survivors. He dies on impact if you miss. I can just hear is screech fade off into the distance.

    Big Lol. I'm imagining Victor being launch out of her chest like a cannon ball. XD

  • @Blue_Archer33 said:

    Ooo!! This is a thread idea that I am obsessed with.

    Because I love Silent Hill (and specifically Pyramid Head) I'll start there. With lore-accurate combos.

    Executioner + Nemesis: PH roams as normal in addition to Bubble Head nurses as "zombies" that inflict torment in hits. Killing a nurse as PH causes Undetectable.

    Executioner + Dredge: PH roams as normal. instead of NightFall, summon an intensely thick fog. Instead of teleporting between lockers, teleport (assimilate) in front of non-active cage locations.

    Executioner + (old) Doctor: switch between The Great Knife's Torment mode and The Great Spear's Punish mode. The Great Knife can leave trails to inflict torment, but no longer shoots POTD. Has small lunge. The Great Spear can insta-down tormented survivors, has great range, but long miss cooldown.

    If you all like these maybe I'll do more. I also LOVE the other horror MOVIE characters so I could try to do lore-accurate combos with them, too.

    I love all of these. Very creative ways of incorporating other characters to fill out new lore based powers. Although, I do also like to imagine what they look like combined together. XD

  • @Wampirita said:

    Doctor and Pig.

    Cmon, get yourself together, because clock is ticking ;)

    Ever hear about the villain Professor Pyg? That's the imagine I'm thinking of for what this combo would look like.

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    Pig and bubba, very fast chainsaw going at high speed with good turning

    Nurse plus clown, teleport to where the bottles land

    Ghostface and nemesis, i just think its funny imagining nemmy teabagging

    Oni plus legion, yes

    Hag plus pyramid head, because I'm evil

    And finally, freddy and dredge, its nighttime, go to sleep

    Edit: forgot huntress and twins, where you reload victor at lockers

    Pig + Bubba = Baby Chainsaw. Love it.

    Nurse + Clown = Pop Up Clinic. Also cool.

    Ghostface + Nemesis = Jumpscare STAAAARRRSSSSS. Maybe the tentacle can wrap around corners now?

    Oni + Legion = Blood Zoomies. The more blood he collects, the faster his frenzy becomes.

    Hag + Pyramid Head = Jumpscare Trail. Maybe you create a hag trap wherever you start a trail of torment?

    Freddy + Dredge = Ultimate Nightmare. For every survivor that's asleep, you can teleport to lockers and generators faster.

    Side note: I really need to start cataloging all these, because this stuff is fun and interesting to think about.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3175354#Comment_3175354

    Wave attack takes entire map. Or nurse and tuft of hair myers :)

    Imagine lining up two or three generators and injuring all the survivors.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/345444/fuse-two-killers-together

    Demo + Nurse = Wesker

    except his short "blink" comes out first then his long "blink"

    Come on, you can be more creative than that? After blinking you leave an after image, that can use a special blink to travel back to.

1 2 ›