Experiment Successful

DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping_Mp5oE8keKB.png

10 second game, think that's a world record. Ironic that one of these people were streaming and I checked the recent vods to see highlights of "TOXIC SWF"

Comments

  • That "no perks or addons" as a name really makes it all funnier.

  • @HugTheHag said:

    That "no perks or addons" as a name really makes it all funnier.

    That was literally the point LMAOOO

    legit, top MMR and they still don't even play it out 💀

  • @BradQuackson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3171675#Comment_3171675

    That was literally the point LMAOOO

    legit, top MMR and they still don't even play it out 💀

    I'm sure the 5 (if not more) minutes of timeout were riveting for their audience, haha.

  • @BradQuackson said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/99AOQLGU8C5E/deadbydaylight-win64-shipping-mp5oe8kekb.png

    10 second game, think that's a world record. Ironic that one of these people were streaming and I checked the recent vods to see highlights of "TOXIC SWF"

    Nurse is a easy killer to deal with. I’ll say that 90% of the community doesn’t know how to play against her. All you gotta do is break line of sight the double back. Ntm with the hyper focus perk. Wth is they’re even to complain about?? Are survivors that entitled?

  • Yeah. So many players leave before actually scoping out whether their opponent is even threatening or not. I was playing a baby Nurse for the tome achievement and got a load of DCs in the first match. Guys, I'll be lucky to land my blinks with plaid flannel, there is no need to bail on me.

    Guess they outplayed themselves. :P

  • This thread just became a lot funnier xD

  • @RedPlll said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/345039/experiment-successful

    Nurse is a easy killer to deal with. I’ll say that 90% of the community doesn’t know how to play against her. All you gotta do is break line of sight the double back. Ntm with the hyper focus perk. Wth is they’re even to complain about?? Are survivors that entitled?

    Your partly correct breaking los is a big part if beating nurse.

    Distance and mind games repetitive mindgames where you pick rock every time is when the nurse is gonna pick paper every time

  • @RedPlll said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3171771#Comment_3171771

    My G.. trying to act like a gangster on the dbd forums shows how much of a looser you are. Talk about cringe af! And yes nurse is a ez to deal with killer if you know how to deal with her. It’s all about wasting her time and that’s a very easy thing to do in a swf junior.

    Dude, you're the one who said that Nurse is easy to deal with and also that you could wreck her. The fact that you refuse to verse a Nurse and show off your boundless knowledge isn't exactly reflecting well on you, no matter how much you try to bravado it off. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you can't back up your claims...

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3171777#Comment_3171777

    Dude, you're the one who said that Nurse is easy to deal with and also that you could wreck her. The fact that you refuse to verse a Nurse and show off your boundless knowledge isn't exactly reflecting well on you, no matter how much you try to bravado it off. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you can't back up your claims...

    Nurse is easy to deal with when you have 3 other survivors on your team that know what they’re doing. Going against a nurse by yourself proves absolutely nothing. If you would have maybe read a little more into it you would of seen that a briefly mentioned about wasting her time. That’s the goal of beating nurse. Wasting as much time as possible while you’re groups do gens. You will eventually go down, that’s standard with every killer. But after two or three gens pop well I think I’d purposely go down bc i feel bad lol

  • In this night i had dumb teamates agaisnt Nurse + plaything + midwitch offering. do U think i spent some time playing in that case? i killed myself instantly. Its ridiculous. I dont play toxic, but, i play solo and i dont will play against this things. the MMR is broken and killing this game. Every solo survivor is tired and still should go to agaisnt tryhard nurses, blights, and whatever. I die every match and my MMR still give me tryhard and pro players and as teamates, claudettes or whatever hide around corner every match or hide agaisnt legion power

  • Woke up to quite the notifications, jesus christ.

  • There's no way I'd waste my escape cake lol even if it was a Starstruck Nurse on Midwich I would see that ######### out

  • @Nazzzak said:

    There's no way I'd waste my escape cake lol even if it was a Starstruck Nurse on Midwich I would see that ######### out

    Agreed, even if i hate playing against it, if i got streamers or cake on me, i want that BP

  • @Blizer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3172426#Comment_3172426

    Agreed, even if i hate playing against it, if i got streamers or cake on me, i want that BP

    Its not like Im even trying hard either, I can't camp, I must pick up new chases, I can't start a chase with a unhooked survivor, I must try my hardest to 12 hook, can;t slug