Reverted fast window vault interrupts?
One balance change in the patch notes is that the fast window vault interrupts have been reverted. Can anyone explain to me what exactly that means? What exactly has been reverted?
One balance change in the patch notes is that the fast window vault interrupts have been reverted. Can anyone explain to me what exactly that means? What exactly has been reverted?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
they changed the the recent vault interrupts back the the recent patches interrupt before the time when this happened just confused myself
What are you smoking?
what grows at coldwind farm
Uhm I'm not quite sure if I understood that.
WAIT IS THE VAULTING LIKE IT WAS BEFORE THAT HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE PATCH? OMG IM SO GLAD IF IT IS.
Please tell me what did that horrible patch do?
In the past, it was a lot easier to fast vault than now. Places like shack and twall became a lot more dangerous. I wonder if they made it easier now?
Oh the patch in which healing time was also increased. Still don't see the problem with that, it just helped making certain loops not quite as safe anymore, which is a good thing. Plus fast and medium vaulting became a lot more consistent now.
I heavily doubt that's what that meant though. The fast vault interrupts sound like something else, like doctor's shock therapy interrupting the vault animation. I'm just curious in what way did the patch change that.
yeah I confused myself
the corn, that is not corn....
So nobody actually knows what exactly this change means?
well you're going to be disappointed, because it was a change only on the PTB that allowed a killer to grab an injured survivor while they were fast vaulting.
Well, we have cow trees in Coldwind Farm. Safe to assume cows grow from trees.