When is the update 2.4 (darkness among us) coming to ps4?
im confused in which when will the new killer and update come to ps4. Everyone is saying it’s not today but it says it comes out today. Is that only for steam?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is a lot of confusion because nothing has been confirmed. Not queen just posted in a thread yesterday I believe that they have not confirmed the release date, and I believe will not be confirming them. To add to this confusion, Matthew tweeted that the Legion is out this week. But that's all, sometime this week.
To further complicate it, websites all over (just google dead by daylight legion release date) have been posted its release date as December 11th, even though its hasn't been confirmed.
A final note of confusion, someone else posted that playstation EU has the date set for December 12.
So there you have it, a collection of Legion guesses so far.
MY personal guess would have been today, but it seems a little odd that its not announced yet, but I'm assuming its because the devs no longer trust the stores to actually have it there so they won't say dates anymore.
When do we get the christmas sweaters?
I just want to say, that the new chapter is already on their website.
http://www.deadbydaylight.com/en/chapters
Yep, I'm certain that's the point they are at now with all the complications they have run into. They'll only announce it when its actually on the stores for sale.
well this time it is the other way around:
I was able to purchase the chapter dlc just now at a around 17.08 (GMT +1) on the 11th in the Playstation store (CH).
But the game itself has not updated yet.
You never know what types of fun issues you'll run into on release day... I'm trying to remember which killer it was, maybe Huntress... people were able to buy her but there was a huge delay before the game itself had her show up. Even after it updated, something went wrong in the store. It was absolutely brutal. But its good to know that the ball is rolling today.
Patch notes have been updated for PC and Xbox, not PS4. Maybe a delay?
I'm on PS4 and have an update downloading right now.
not too long ago