Hyperfocus was made for TINH
TINH was a bad perk only making great skill check zones 30% bigger but with Hyperfocus it has a purpose since you have a higher chance of hitting those great skill checks.
TINH was a bad perk only making great skill check zones 30% bigger but with Hyperfocus it has a purpose since you have a higher chance of hitting those great skill checks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is not happening needs a major buff. It’s the most outdated perk in dbd.
It needs just a small rework
I played with Hyperfocus, Stake Out, Resilience and This Is Not Happening and found that even with a build specifically dedicated to it, TINH is still garbage.
It is not really worth taking. If you are good at hitting Greats, you will be better off with Streetwise instead of This is not Happening.
Not worth it.
Doesn't increase the skill check zone enough to be reliable and on top of that you need to stay injured.
I was messing around with it along with Hyper + Stakeout + Prove, and while it does help with skill checks it was a lot of hassle to be injured all game. I used it in my wildcard slot, so i'd rather swapout for a perk like distortion or whatever i'm feeling. I don't think 5 perk slots could make TINH good.
If you have issues reliably hitting greats, you're much better off with Stake Out than TINH, which doesn't widen skill checks very much and only works when you're injured.
It's definitely a contender for the worst perk in the game.
I… completely forgot that TINH existed until he first place until I saw this thread..
Same as above, I couldn't even figure out what you were abbreviating at first.
Oof
It's kind of amazing they have left that perk untouched for years. It's ######### garbage.
"It's the most outdated perk in dbd."
Calm Spirit would like a word