Killer Tier List Based On How Fun They Are To Verse.


image.png

Here is my reason on why some killers or higher or lower than expected.


Pyramid Head ~ I just don't get how people find him fun, his power brings you to a lose lose situation and I find it very frustrating to face, say if you're running to a window or a pallet and he starts to activate his ability, there's pretty much nothing you can do, vault it? He will injure you with his power. Not vault it? He will instead just not use it and M1 you. The only ''Fun'' part of his power is when you dodge his power, but I still find it very ''meh'' in my opinion as it doesn't feel that fun to dodge it anyways, plus I hate when you step in a trail it takes over some of your screen, for some reason I just hate it. That is why I really don't like versing Pyramid Head.


Artist ~ It depends on the map and the player in general, that why she is in the middle of the list. A decent Artist that isn't too oppressive but knows how to use her power can be really fun when dodging the birds, and the chase aspect of her power is something different from the other killers, you can either hold W, hop in lockers, and outplay her, it feels more rewarding and fun to outplay an Artist unlike Pyramid Head for an example. But an Artist that is a god with her power can be miserable as a survivor.


Clown ~ The only reason why he isn't in the tier below is because he isn't a solo queue stomper like Pinhead, plus his power does have counterplay if you play correctly.


The rest of the killers should be easier to understand on why they are in the spot they are in on the list.

Comments

  • A2016B2D-CA73-4789-867F-02ADDA57BD85.jpeg

    Here’s mine. Yes I do find Artist fun to go against. I’m a psychopath.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NTUHKYMJZXAS/a2016b2d-ca73-4789-867f-02adda57bd85.jpeg

    Here’s mine. Yes I do find Artist fun to go against. I’m a psychopath.

    I get why you do find her fun, I am also crazy for that as well. Good list.

  • @Spirit_IsTheBest said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3165363#Comment_3165363

    I get why you do find her fun, I am also crazy for that as well. Good list.

    And of course we both happily agree with our top picks 🥰

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3165367#Comment_3165367

    And of course we both happily agree with our top picks 🥰

    Yes! Spirit will always be at the top. 💕

  • image.png

    I know there's people right now like "What??! Myers is sooooooooo fun!"

    No he isn't. Having him T3 on you while conveniently being out of position after not interacting with you the whole match is not enjoyable.

  • @versacefeng said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XLPGJ5IRI57L/image.png

    I know there's people right now like "What??! Myers is sooooooooo fun!"

    No he isn't. Having him T3 on you while conveniently being out of position after not interacting with you the whole match is not enjoyable.

    Thats why he is in the ''Decently Fun'' tier for me, he can be fun most of the time during a chase, but if he sneaks up on you and 99s his Tier 3 then yeah it would be kind of lame.

  • Dredge is either middle of the pack or low. Is he not fun to face or what? I thought he was well liked within the community.

  • @Sepex said:

    Dredge is either middle of the pack or low. Is he not fun to face or what? I thought he was well liked within the community.

    He is 50/50 for me which is why he is in the middle; I really enjoy chases verse him, the lockers and his ability to teleport back to remnant enhances the fun during a chase with him, but his nightfall really aggravates me a lot and 90% of the time it messes me up a lot, that's why he is in the middle.

  • my-image-6.png

    Hello here is mine, for the top, i love pyramid head simply because i love Silent Hill as a franchise. The killer makes me tense up and i just love it (i had some bad game against Pyramid head but i am usually very happy to see him). Same for Nemesis, he's a character that i like (not nearly as much as SH, but i still like him a lot). Plus, i find Nemesis really challenging (PH is far easier for me, i find him predictable and his PotD is really easy to dodge), nemesis tentacle drag is really difficult for me. Dredge is super cool and thematic, he reminds me of Amnesia, the Oreo is a character that my father talked about a lot when i was younger so i like her too (Ring scared him i guess). For the bottom ones, i hate pig with passion because they hate me too (im always getting RBT stalked into death). The others in "end me" are characters that i don't like both in gameplay and aesthetic. Even when the players are sweet, i just don't like the character.

  • Hahahaha I need to play with you guys.

    Rest of my friends get mad with a Spirit, but those are my most fun matches lol

  • Hag needs a special tier below PHead 😶

  • @GannTM said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NTUHKYMJZXAS/a2016b2d-ca73-4789-867f-02adda57bd85.jpeg

    Here’s mine. Yes I do find Artist fun to go against. I’m a psychopath.

    Artist being that high is a good take. Idk why people dislike playing against her when dodging birbs is really fun.

  • @gnehehe said:

    Hag needs a special tier below PHead 😶

    I was debating whether to give Pinhead the lowest spot and give Pyramid Head the extremely boring tier, as I hate them both, but Pyramid Head I struggle more against. Hag though is excruciatingly boring, but she isn't as boring as Pinhead or Pyramid Head imo.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3165363#Comment_3165363

    Artist being that high is a good take. Idk why people dislike playing against her when dodging birbs is really fun.

    I like facing an Artist that is decent, I too love dodging the birds, chases with her are more challenging and feel more rewarding if you play good against her, but like I stated earlier if the Artist player is a literal god, then she can feel lame. Thats why she is in the very middle of my tier list.

  • Top 5

    Oni

    Ghostface

    Blight

    Demo

    Dredge


    Worst 5

    Legion

    Nurse

    Wesker

    Doctor No Skill

    Freddie

  • image.png

    i made this recently lol

  • stažený soubor.png

    I do have a bit of bias for Legion since its my main.

  • image.png

    As a respectful gesture towards the original poster, I did not include my opinion of Spirit in this tier list. :)


    Reasoning behind some of them :

    Doctor : I like the impossible skillcheck build, I like his add-ons, I especially love his red stain add-on, games against Doctors are always very interesting.

    Hag : I love the jumpscares. I also love playing her. I don't see her nearly enough when I play survivor, and it makes me sad.

    Legion : They're my main, guys. Of course I love them.

    Nurse : I'm not thinking of high tier comp Nurses with a 100 win streak. I'm thinking your average Nurse. Most Nurses I see are fun to try and juke. I like them. They're also often very nice players, in my experience.


    Deathslinger : I don't know, guys. I just don't like him. In most maps, if killer knows how to aim, you can't do anything. Also his terror radius gives me depression.

    Demo : 35 min game of hardcore gen defending (Overcharge, Call of Brine, Eruption, Pain Res), which kinda fun in a Tower Defense way for the first 20 minutes, until guy dedicated a whole 15 minutes to slugging the two last survivors, picking them up, letting them run a bit, downing them again, to make sure they both bled out at the same time so that there couldn't be a hatch escape or an Unbreakable play. Big snooze. Am I biaised in putting Demo in the worse-than-wanting-to-DC category ? Absolutely.