Rinse and Repeat
When will the patch be out
NOED SUCKS
GENS tapping sucks
Will Legion get more voices
Tunneling
Camping Wah Wah
This community is Toxic
OMG the frame rate is 100%
The HITBOX
DS!
DC's
There, how about you discuss any of these things here instead of making a new topic on them DAILY!
Is it to get the thread count up of something?
Comments
The irony here is that a thread like this also comes up every time.
Close but you forgot a few.
Gen rushing
Toxic SWF, SWF, Lobby Dodge, Voice Coms
Rank Rewards
Hatch
but..... PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR!!!
Muhahhaa
and Dedicated Servers
Oops, I really should have remembered that one!
lol
No mention of Decisive Strike.
That needs to be mentioned daily until it is purged from the game.
Thats the "DS!" on the first post
It should have been listed first.
Good point!
I mean what can people talk about in general discussions other than these topics?
How beautiful Ironworks of misery is? The lack of decoration of the houses in haddonfield? Trump's hair?
Why not reply on the existing topics instead of making 20 about the same thing? hrmm? How about that!
There's not enough posts about shirtless Myers.
At least that would be a break from the same old rubbish filling the list
I want mohawk Dwight with monocle
I want a 'Jake from State Farm' skin for Jake. Just give him a red shirt and khakis and I'm happy.
I think BHVR need a competition to send in clothing ideas like this one.
Im gonna vote for the Dwight monocle and David...er...that leather...picture that has been floating around. Would be interesting to see the trapper vs that....David.
Also. WHY NO SPEEDO DWIGHT!!!!! They need to be leopard print to!!!! And flip flops!!!