Honest opinion on a RPD map.

Dear Behaviour, I'm so sorry, I know you worked really hard to change this map, but I'm gonna be simple and honest... New RPD map is complete garbage.

I don't know what with random now, but I'm getting this map 3 out of 4 maybe, so I played it quite some much from the update, and it's bad. Really bad...

  1. Map is really confusing, both maps...
  2. Some of the loops are just bunch of G-pallets, some are just 100% hit. No middle. No mind-games.
  3. Hooks... If survivor broke 1 hook, or you killed one on that hook, there is no other way, but just drop a survivor, or there is 2 hooks with 3m between them.
  4. As a survivor, you can't really do much, besides holding W in chase.

After each match in the end chat, killer and survivors complaining about this map, and so do I.

Again, I'm sorry, but I think this map just have to go, really. You tried... It didn't work for me and for what I see from others.

This map wasn't great before, but now it got worse. I'm not looking forward to play on it again.

Comments

  • They should've just left it alone. I liked RPD. I'm scared to see the new versions.

  • I liked the old one, the new one is okay but the old version was one of my favorite maps. It is a very hold W key map for survivors. So many pallets are mind gameable it just isn't worth it to let the killer blood lust at them.

  • The old rpd was actually better then the reworked one, more safe pallets and loops in this one and its roughly the same size aswell. I honestly preferred the old rpd over this one.

  • @Grigerbest said:

    Dear Behaviour, I'm so sorry, I know you worked really hard to change this map, but I'm gonna be simple and honest... New RPD map is complete garbage.

    I don't know what with random now, but I'm getting this map 3 out of 4 maybe, so I played it quite some much from the update, and it's bad. Really bad...

    1. Map is really confusing, both maps...
    2. Some of the loops are just bunch of G-pallets, some are just 100% hit. No middle. No mind-games.
    3. Hooks... If survivor broke 1 hook, or you killed one on that hook, there is no other way, but just drop a survivor, or there is 2 hooks with 3m between them.
    4. As a survivor, you can't really do much, besides holding W in chase.

    After each match in the end chat, killer and survivors complaining about this map, and so do I.

    Again, I'm sorry, but I think this map just have to go, really. You tried... It didn't work for me and for what I see from others.

    This map wasn't great before, but now it got worse. I'm not looking forward to play on it again.

    Just played an offering for RPD. As Trapper, 4K setting up traps and camping a few "elite" guys that thought were winning.

    I did not have to walk to check other generators, just protect the one a the base.

  • As expected, they took an interesting map and made it yet another tiny ass indoor map with 6 gens within the killer's terror radius. Great work..

  • @Rogue11 said:

    As expected, they took an interesting map and made it yet another tiny ass indoor map with 6 gens within the killer's terror radius. Great work..

    Yes, the thing is... It's an indoor map with long and tiny corridors, the only thing you can do on them as a survivor is just hold W. -_-

    Same thing have to do a killer as well, my last 2 matches on this map, not a single interresting pallet or loop, just hold W and go through God windows and drop pallets without a need for looking back. It was so boring...

    Pallets in tiny rooms are either G-pallets that you have to brake, or 100% getting hit and go to tiny corridor - hold W for next 10-15 seconds.

    Not fun for any sides.