The new fog
As you may know, with the new engine update being released with 2.4.0, the Darkness Among Us, the fog is being changed. The actual in-game "dark mist". Its becoming something useful. It actually makes it look foggy and i couldnt be happier about it, thanks BHVR!!!
Comments
The new fog is extra T H I C C
I liked the older look of Red Forest better ):
im so glad mist offerings will make a difference and not just make little clouds on the ground
Massive nerf to Nurse btw, she'll have a harder time against Claudettes.
She deserves it.
Couldn't care less, hope one day she completely goes blind.
LMAO
I'm glad =]
Are you stupid? She's the only killer who can combat tryhard SWF's, we actually need Nurse for the game. But yh this nerf will make her fair to play against. I'm going to main Spirit soon so it wont affect me much, but feels bad for the Nurse mains.
Geez keep calm why do you insult. I was just kidding.
Idk I like Nurse she's a cool character.
No.
Why did u just expand on my quotes adding ur own things.
Uhm, in terms of spotting a claudette and the fog, what is the difference between the slow movement killers and the fast ones? It is not a sarcasm, I am just curious.
Oh I see.
He said that too
Sounds like we gonna lobbydodge claudettes instead of SWF aftre this patch
lol
Racist!!! (jokes)
No, Claudie is fine
Just use a Lery's, Game or Coldwind Farm offering.
Avoid Macmillan Estate.
NOOOOOO, anything but Lery's
The one with the Blue filter/lighting. It gave this rain-forest kind of feel to it. Idk how to explain.
The older maps had an movie-esque atmosphere to it because all the colours were affected by this 1 filter.
In the newer ones, most just look grey.