The new chapter: RE project N (Nurse)
So far I face TWO Wesker since the chapter release but I had 6 or 7 Nurses (and 1 Spirit). It's the Dredge chapter all over again. I mean lets be honest how many Dredges do you see these days? None. I was hoping this chapter would be different since its a licensed one - guess I was wrong...
Comments
I played against 4 Spirits today. I almost thought Spirit is new killer, then i checked dlc's page. No, new killer was Wesker. Weird day tho.
Be grateful. Spirit matches are a gift and shouldn’t be taken for granted.
Don't mind me, I am just here to join the "Spirit profile picture" icon team.
I only faced Wesker today
God forbid someone plays a strong Killer amirite?
We are Spirits and we are proud.
All hail the Rin!
I mean if we go by that logic BHVR could just delete all the other 27(?) killers, no?
Truly.
Hey bro! As a high MMR 1123 streak nurse main, the games today have been very hard! You might just be big MMR, because Im going against prestige 85 aces and Matthew Santoro, alot of people who are higher MMR are playing again!
If they want to lose their game, yes