Hot take: Pinhead is fun to play againts as Solo Survivor
He is. I wish I see him more in my games.
He is. I wish I see him more in my games.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont mind him as survivor too but that may be because I also play him and like him a lot.
There are much worse killers you can go against than funny chain man with the box and cool voice lines
Hot take indeed
I'd rather face a Nurse in solo. Equally as little chance at winning but at least it'll be over quicker
I agree unless they're using certain addons - not a fan of Engineer's Fang for example.
He's not Demogorgon, so I don't particularly enjoy going against him, but he's not Spirit-level of annoying either
Pretty much this. At least I've had *SOME* Nurses who were kinda nice.
Meanwhile some of the douchiest, sweatiest, BM'ing killers I've gone against have been Pinheads. Idk why but it's like all of the douchey Wraith and Spirit players from 2020-21 have moved over to him. They all like to use Franklin's too.
Bonus points if they're on console. Their gamertag is almost always some cringey sh*t like "xXD3M0N_SL4YAXx" (completely made up name as far as I know but you get the point)
No. Please no more Nurses in my games.... NOO000ooooo.... *enters abbys*
You some sort of Masochist?? 👹
I am addicted to escaping with Pinheads box and I am always trying to inspire others to do the same. Its the ultimate flex in this game, imho.
It's not really about the character in my case, but about the playstyle the player's promoting. For example, I'm not gonna have fun if the killer keeps camping one survivor and refuses to scare us off of the generators, or whenever I'm getting tunneled because the killer can't end chases as quickly as the situation demands (doesn't know how to run certain tiles, etcetera).
Certain perks do kinda ruin the possible fun I can have while being chases, Bamboozle is the best example I can come up with.. Like, what? You do vault the window and I'm forced to leave the area; Alright, but what am I gonna do if there're no other windows or pallets to allow me to make it to another area without getting injured or downed? There's literally nothing I can do about it.. So, I do get hooked just because the killer has decided to rely on one of the perks. Yeah, that was a lot of fun..- 🙄
When it comes to Pinhead, it's mostly about add-ons; Engineer's Fang is plain unfun to face, and so is kinda the Iridescent Lament Configuration.
I love when they use Eng. Fang. They make their crappy Anti Loop even crappier.
Also, that way I have a reason to dodge his chains if he is further away.
Nope
no killer that requires more teamwork is fun to play against
holding m1 on generators is hard enough now you're telling me we gotta rotate a box? get outta here, it's annoying in SoloQ.
Work the gen closest to the box, if caught, move directly away from the box, if someone else gets caught, grab box after injury or down to force a non-ideal situation for Pinhead.
Don't get how no one understands such a simple concept.
I think fighting Pinhead is real fun, randoms aren't fun against any killer, lets all just say we hate them.
Yes I am looking at you, self-caring claudette 3/4 into a Chain Hunt while you're Mangled and Haemorrhage'd
A little off topic, but I think all killers are fun to play against with the exception of Poo Poo Bird Lady (while her power is annoying, it’s really the screeching and cawing that makes me miserable).
The worst thing about Solo Queue, for me anyways, are either the inexperienced teammates who hide and do nothing, trolls, or the flashlight dummies who chase the killer rather than do gens and get downed in 10 seconds.
Oh, and the entitled whiny babies who DC because it’s a killer they don’t like or because they got downed.
As far as Mr Baldy goes, I live everything about him. His power is interesting, the box adds something more to matches than doing gens and his design, voice lines and music are great.
I do miss trying to get him stuck in the environment while summoning him with the box, but I understand why it was fixed. Was pretty funny.
I agree under the pretence that my teammates actually have 2 brain cells to rub together, which isn't all too common.
How many bp do you get for escaping with box?
A hot take indeed.
I hate him even with an SWF to make it more bearable. He is one of the few Killers (Nurse and Twins being the others) that make everyone in my group collectively groan in annoyance the second we hear the gong at the start of the game.
+2500BP Seeker of Pleasure score event
So same amount like pinhead gets if the box stays. Nice, I will try to take it next time I play vs him