Will we ever get future themed chapter?

I don't see why we shouldn't, but it's 7th years of game, we got chapters about past, about current, but none of future, and I wonder why?

Devs 100% have experience with futuristic stuff, remember Deathgarden, also trickster doesn't count, he is pretty normal

Comments

  • @LeeONE said:

    I don't see why we shouldn't, but it's 7th years of game, we got chapters about past, about current, but none of future, and I wonder why?

    Devs 100% have experience with futuristic stuff, remember Deathgarden, also trickster doesn't count, he is pretty normal

    A lot of people want an Alien chapter, and if BHVR did that, we'd get a future chapter. Would that work, or are you wanting something that is on Earth?

  • A scifi horror theme would be greatl 🙂 Alien, Terminator and Predator come up a lot as licenses people like for DbD, but a couple other fun ones might be

    • The ship from Event Horizon as a map
    • Cube as a map
    • Pitch Black with Vin Diesel’s character as the survivor and one of the monsters as the killer
    • The Fly
    • Annihilation with something like the mutant bear from the film as the killer
    • A Quiet Place, with the monster killer tracking by sonar
    • Blade Runner also kind of fits the mood, a dark brooding atmosphere with a ruthless killer synthetic humans as the killer.
  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/343055/will-we-ever-get-future-themed-chapter

    A lot of people want an Alien chapter, and if BHVR did that, we'd get a future chapter. Would that work, or are you wanting something that is on Earth?

    I want anything as long as there are lasers and force fields

  • Still waiting for a Killer Robot to come to the game.

  • @LeeONE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3153150#Comment_3153150

    I want anything as long as there are lasers and force fields

    Dbd x Killer Klown From Outer Space: The Game collab confirmed

    That would actually be really fun to witness

  • I bet a toonie that if we got one, itll somehow be a descendant of Oni because why not, we have a Past and Presentish Yamaoka