Why even play the game at this point

If you dc/give up against certain killers? The only ones that I kinda understand where you're coming from is Nurse and Legion, but aside from those two, I just don't get it. Not every killer is gonna be some perfectly balanced, fair, and fun killer like basekit Blight or Billy. If refuse to play against a killer for xyz reasons, then guess what: you're gonna never learn how to deal with them and thus you'll continue to suffer. I play the fairest Blight I can, no tunneling, no camping, no add-ons, with one regression perks and I make sure to give every final survivor a smooch on the forehead as I plop em into hatch, but people still dc. Like literally what do you want me to do? I'm gonna stop malding and go touch grass now.

Comments

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3152897#Comment_3152897

    But why do you believe a slugger cares about a hook? I see you guys doing that all the time, but really, I think the aspect that you overlooked is that perhaps I would hook you if I wanted a hook. I already got the down. Not much would stop me from just taking it unless you are under a pallet and I am getting swarmed (but at that point I am going to get a different down anyways, so it does not matter too much). I feel you are really hurting yourself with that attitude. You just give me what I want in literally either scenario (where you DC and make it a 3v1, or where you crawl into a corner and bleed out).

    I am just suggesting that perhaps you are ruining your own fun more than mine. I am not sure if you think you are special or something, but a LOT of survivors act that way. Even if it did bother me, somehow, I would be so used to it by now that it would not fetter my experience.

    It's more like the sluggers I see don't give people a chance to really play or do anything, and then slug EVERYONE and THEN start hooking. As if they can get extra points but we just have to lay there. Like no thank you I will go crawl in a corner so you don't get the extra points that you wouldn't let me run around and get.

  • @Junylar said:

    Some people like the game in general, but hate broken or boring experience "certain killers" provide.

    Doctor is obnoxious. So is Legion. So is Trapper. So is Spirit. So is Onryo. So is Dredge. So is Freddy.

    Nurses and Blights will drown you in their sweat, not pleasant.

    Maybe try fixing the game and making it more fun for all players, not just killers, instead of complaining about survivors not wishing to entertain killers at their own expense?

    Imagine being the exact type of person this post was aimed at and somehow not realising it

  • Survivor player states that a game can be lost (4K) if he makes one mistake, and that it isn’t fair.

    Killer players have accepted for a long time one mistake can cost you the game, killer side.

    People don’t DC because things aren’t fair. They DC because they are entitled, selfish and don’t care about anyone else but themselves.

    Your team loses because you are a crybaby and left. How the heck can you try to say you are not ruining the experience for others? Face it, you just don’t care - and it ruins the game.

1 2 ›