BT basekit buffed to 10 seconds

The haste speed was also increased to 10%. Thoughts???

Comments

  • @Ayodam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3147219#Comment_3147219

    Why in the hell is a killer waiting so long to hook someone off hook?

    Like 1. You were camping the hook which should be a bad play for killers and 2. You could literally just pursue the survivor who unhooked?

    Except when the unhooked abuses their free anti-tunnel tools to protect the unhooker, and they can take 2 protection hits for free if they have DS. So then you're talking about going after the unhooker after 1-2 protection hits which gave them free distance on you. It's not feasible as killer.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Shocked but unsurprised that BHVR has once again decided to cave in after survivor mains cried that they couldn't get an ez unhook for free. In my MMR bracket I have no option but to stand in front of you hitting you on the hook, chasing you when you get unhooked, getting bodyblocked by your teammates, and then DCing when I forget where you went. Otherwise I would simply lose.

    Nah just kidding it's a nice change, get absolutely ######### basement hags

    "It's ONLY 5 seconds of Endurance and 7% Haste." Now they can change the 5 to a 10 and the 7 to a 10, but of course they're still gonna include the "ONLY" part.

  • 10 second BT and 10% haste is a lot better. 5 seconds was just not enough. It's too easy to wait out 5 seconds. Pair this with BT at times, sounds fair to me. Great change Behaviour! I love hitting the enduranced survivors, get those juicy STBFL stacks.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3148604#Comment_3148604

    They get a speed boost to another tile and by then the unhooker has plenty of time to do the same so instead of getting a hook trade or at least injuring the unhooker it's a free unhook for them.

    It happens to me all the time I stick someone on the hook walk about 3 steps turn around and they guy off the hook is right in my face bodyblocking for the other person I should of got a hit on.

    Don’t think that’s how it typically works anymore, with the 10% faster cool down and reduced speed boost from losing a health state. If they’re that close to where they were unhooked, as you say. Should be getting at least two hits pretty quickly when a fast unhook happens, even if those hits are on different survivors.

  • @behaviourmakesmesad said:

    with 5 seconds you can't even run out of the basement.

    Well its the basement and should be dangerous in my opinion you should be able to escape basement if a surv takes a hit but on other hand 5 secs was a crap for most situations.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3148922#Comment_3148922

    Don’t think that’s how it typically works anymore, with the 10% faster cool down and reduced speed boost from losing a health state. If they’re that close to where they were unhooked, as you say. Should be getting at least two hits pretty quickly when a fast unhook happens, even if those hits are on different survivors.

    That 10 is .2 of a second it not that much of a difference. It stops you from running all the way across the map but you still make plenty of distance to a good loop. To put it in perspective survivors use to get 2 seconds of 150% speed boost now they get 1.8 seconds of 150% speed boost. Killers successful basic attack cooldown was 3 seconds it's now 2.7.

    Depends on how the unhook went down if they unhook right in my face then sure two hits is easy but if I'm a few steps away when the unhook happens that's enough time for the bodyblocker to get in my way.

  • That's just terrible then.

  • @Kaitsja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3148800#Comment_3148800

    You aren't entitled to a free kill in the endgame. Endgame is the result of survivors finishing their objective. If they make it to that point and you haven't a secured a kill, it is 100% a skill issue. Rancor exists, NOED exists, Blood Warden exists, No Way Out exists. The tools are there, it's up to the individual to make use of them.

    Your objective as the killer is to prevent the survivors from completing their objective by sacrificing them. The survivors objective is to avoid being sacrificed while repairing generators to power the gates that allow them to escape.

    I'm not sayin you should be guranteed a kill during endgame, I'm saying why shouldn't you get a chance of getting a kill during endgame. If you don't even get a chance of getting a kill during endgame then there is literally no reason for endgame to exist.

  • I'm not a fan. Why not just nerf things like Deadlock + Pain Res a bit? Remove unhook grabs from healthy, that's just an outdated feature that creates super awkward scenarios and feels very unfair to the player that loses the scenario.

    I think they'll probably tweak it in midchapter though, if its too powerful so no worries.

    8% av 8 seconds would be a lot more fair. Then we could boost guardian to be 8% as well. And BT to be +8 seconds instead of +10, totaling 16 instead of 15 from before. But as mentioned I bet this will get changed.

  • @Claudirt said:

    10 second BT and 10% haste is a lot better. 5 seconds was just not enough. It's too easy to wait out 5 seconds. Pair this with BT at times, sounds fair to me. Great change Behaviour! I love hitting the enduranced survivors, get those juicy STBFL stacks.

    You’ll almost have to hit the unhooked survivor if you want those stacks.

  • Good bye almost killer. blight and nurse is only killer worth to play.

  • It's the wrong call, they should have just added a basekit sprint burst, instead of giving survivor a 10 second body block perk. It just makes hook trades worthless for killers.

  • @Plsfix369 said:

    It's the wrong call, they should have just added a basekit sprint burst, instead of giving survivor a 10 second body block perk. It just makes hook trades worthless for killers.

    If they body block, just tunnel them then.

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3147185#Comment_3147185

    Nothing is dangerous. Basement is just an outdated mechanic.

    You won't be saying that when I bring my SH: Monstrous Shrine, lol

  • I imagine BT will be nerfed because of this, but unsure. If not, I feel like 20 seconds of BT and the additional movement speed at end game is too much. So they should disable BT end game if it really adds up to 20 seconds, but keep basekit BT endgame (10 secs).

  • @Pepsidot said:

    I imagine BT will be nerfed because of this, but unsure. If not, I feel like 20 seconds of BT and the additional movement speed at end game is too much. So they should disable BT end game if it really adds up to 20 seconds, but keep basekit BT endgame (10 secs).

    Opposite. Survivors should need to bring BT for the end game saves, and not get 10 seconds of endurance in the end game for free. Otherwise we have end-game DS and OTR all over again, even if at a lower duration.

  • I like it a lot. A good change in the right direction.

1 2 3 4 ›