Killer fun to play as tier list (with Wesker)
Some things have changed since I last did this and now that Wesker is about to come out, I think itβs time I make an updated the fun to play as killer tier list. I needed to separate Spirit from the rest because thereβs just no competition between her and everyone else. She makes me too happy. π₯°

Comments
S Tier - Nurse and Huntress
A Tier - Artist, Wesker (hopefully), Twins
B Tier - Rest of them
Nice tier list lol Wesker will probably be S tier for me
Not sure how anyone could enjoy Artist. Even just the process of placing down crows is clunky and unresponsive.
Sniping people across the map is fun
Also shutting down loops is a godsend for some ppl who just hate being looped ig
Surprised you hate Twins so much. Buffing Charlotte with perks like Bamboozle and trying to use both Twins is fun even though it's not the comp strat.
They traumatized me last time I played them π§
I would recommend crowd control over bamboozle since it applies to Charlotte and Victor.
Never thought of that one, thanks!
Ez
Yay I love seeing Spirit that high π₯°π₯Ήβ€οΈ
No surprises there, she is gorgeous.
You my friend are super correct!
Question: What if his basekit was Never-Sleep Pills and Mural Sketch but just sliiiightly toned down to not make it a near guarantee?
Wait... you like Spirit? π²
lol, anyway seems like a fun idea to update my list of killers I like to, why not?
πππ
S- Vanity + Dead Rabbit + Monitor and Abuse Myers
B - Not Clown
C- Clown
X- Legion
Y- Plague
Z- Trickster
S - Blight
F - Every other killer in the game after playing blight
Here's mine UwU
Honestly, I will never understand why people like Trapper more than Hag. Is it the 4.4 m/s?
Also, The No-Brainers are just Plague to Clown. The rest are just, meh killers xd
Spirit right where she belongs <3
I'm so glad to have a Spirit main present on the forums spreading the love for her, for me. I tried back when she released and will never forget the barrage of "she's weak" "garbage" and what not. So silly to look back on with the outcries of op after.
Rin for life <3
my tierlist, yes, you may call me filthy for playing these characters and yes, i donβt like spirit. (Her cosmetics slay though)
Iβm very glad to see other Spirit enthusiasts as well. It really warms my heart up seeing Rin get the love she deserves. β€οΈ