Teachables

I prestiged claudette and now self care isn't showing up on others bloodweb.
And it says "Unique to Claudette Morel until Level 40, at which point its Teachable version can then be learned and taught to the other Survivors".
Do i actually need to unlock "teachable self care" in claudettes bloodweb or it automatically appears in others bloodweb after prestigeing claudette? Because it didnt show up when i was leveling up claudette.

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Do i actually need to unlock "teachable self care" in claudettes bloodweb

    yes, you need to actually unlock the teachable in the bloodweb, each of the characters teachables show up at levels 30, 35, and 40

  • Can i unlock it on level 5 or i have to level up to 30, 35 and 40 again, because i prestiged her.

  • @drunky26 said:
    Can i unlock it on level 5 or i have to level up to 30, 35 and 40 again, because i prestiged her.

    Teachables are unlocked forever, but you need to actually unlock them first. Prestige doesn't change that. If Self-Care is not popping up after you unlock it, it's just bad luck.

  • If you Prestiged Claudette, then you should have picked up the Teachables along the way. You don't need to find the orange Teachables in her web again after prestiging. They will still show up at random.
  • @Orion said:

    @drunky26 said:
    Can i unlock it on level 5 or i have to level up to 30, 35 and 40 again, because i prestiged her.

    Teachables are unlocked forever. Prestige doesn't change that. If Self-Care is not popping up, it's just bad luck.

    You dont understand me.
    I already prestiged claudette and im lvl 5 now, can self care show up before lvl 30?
    because I already prestiged her once, or it doesnt matter at all?

  • drunky26 said:

    @Orion said:

    @drunky26 said:
    Can i unlock it on level 5 or i have to level up to 30, 35 and 40 again, because i prestiged her.

    Teachables are unlocked forever. Prestige doesn't change that. If Self-Care is not popping up, it's just bad luck.

    You dont understand me.
    I already prestiged claudette and im lvl 5 now, can self care show up before lvl 30?
    because I already prestiged her once, or it doesnt matter at all?

    If you prestige her before buying the perk as a teachable in the bloodweb then I believe you will have wait til you reach those levels again. 
  • bump.
    I was grinding for days and collected 1M points and spent all on claudette,
    got me from lvl 26 to 47, and still didnt get her teachables, they didnt even show up in the bloodweb.

  • The teachable are orange  and they unlock at Empathy - Level 30 Botany Knowledge - Level 35 Self Care - Level 40  you must be missing them by going to quickly through the blood webs
  • It's tricky but stay at p1 50 when you hit it and look for 3 Orange squares that show there perks and check your character info if they have a tick next to them there unlocked and just bad rng
  • When you unlock teachables, they stay unlocked even after prestiging.

    After that it's RNG as to when they show up in the characters bloodweb.

  • Question who are you trying to use the teachable with? Like are you trying to get self care on Nea
  • you need to buy tachables from bloodweb once, after that it depends on rng when it'll appear in other characters bloodweb

  • You guys dont understand.
    I got teachable bottany knowledge then prestiged claudette because i was dumb.
    I didnt get self care which is what i want now. so i had to grind my points again and I had to level up claudette again from lvl 1 to 30 so i can unlock her teachables again in the bloodweb, most of you said they appear in levels 30,35 and 40. i leveled her up to lvl 47 and didnt see a single orange teachable in her bloodweb. What do i do now? I just wasted 1M points i was grinding for a few days.. when will i find the teachable self care??
    I just want self care so i can unlock it in others bloodweb because I dont like playing as claudette.

  • I  think I understand. You must of let the entity take the teachable. I was able to get all Nea teachable before p1
  • I swear I only saw bottany ;(

  • You probably all ready unlocked them and you're unaware
    Example

    If they have a lock by them then some how you missed it if there's a check mark you unlocked it

  • @drunky26 said:
    I swear I only saw bottany ;(

    I'd look at her character info like the guy above has. If they have a box with a check mark it means it's unlocked. A lock means your level isn't high enough. A box without a check means it's currently in a bloodweb to unlock OR on the shrine of secrets.

  • @MandyTalk said:
    When you unlock teachables, they stay unlocked even after prestiging.

    After that it's RNG as to when they show up in the characters bloodweb.

    If you didn't take a teachable while leveling which is what the OP is asking, does it still show up every level if you prestige or does it wait until 35 in this case since she got the first one? The way it works up to lvl 50 is you keep seeing the same one until you unlock it. However, does the coding count prestige 1 lvl 5 as level 5 or 55 for the sake of teachables?

  • Prestiging resets your surivos and your blood web you lose everything from items to perks with the exception of teachable perks who you unlock them work bp they are yours
  • drunky26 said:

    Can i unlock it on level 5 or i have to level up to 30, 35 and 40 again, because i prestiged her.

    Teachable perk stay aquirred after prestiging.
  • If you already bought it your fine

  • It'll appear randomly as you level up. If you don't grab the teachable when it first pops up, it's all up to luck.

  • Just hold of making your Claudette prestige again once you hit 50 it's bound to show up again afterwards 
  • When you start a new character they always have their first 3 Perks unlocked.
    Check in her Loadouts Tab for it.

    The reason you only saw Botany Knowledge is because you probably ignored it on the web, only one Teachable can show on the web at one time, so if you don't get Botany straight away it'll show up on every web until you grab it.

    I suggest going to the Character Selection Screen + Hitting F1 while Claudette is selected

    If you have the little meteor (Tick) in self care like I do then you have it and it can show on others webs.

  • Drunky must be a bit drunk xD

  • WHAAAAAAAAT
    I just checked I have it ticked just like you @SenzuDuck :OOOO
    but i swear i didnt unlock orange teachable self care, only bottany :o

    heres what it looks like: http://prntscr.com/lve7i7
    does it mean i can unlock self care on david kings bloodweb now?

  • Yes once it comes up
  • @drunky26 said:
    WHAAAAAAAAT
    I just checked I have it ticked just like you @SenzuDuck :OOOO
    but i swear i didnt unlock orange teachable self care, only bottany :o

    heres what it looks like: http://prntscr.com/lve7i7
    does it mean i can unlock self care on david kings bloodweb now?

    Yes. If they have the check marks in the boxes it means you can now unlock it on every other survivor. Now it's just RNG if it comes up.

  • If you missed a teachable.. that teachable will keep showing up in the web until you take it. I don't think the teachables will be part of rng...

    once you've gotten to the correct level, then it shows up... if you don't choose it.. it appears again in the next web...

    Not sure what happens once you prestige her if you didn't take the teachable when it showed up.

    Maybe level her up again to the correct level where the teachable should show up and see if it does.

    I would check Clauds info to see if you already unlocked the teachable but forgot. Others show you how to do that above.