I had 3 players giving up in 6 different matches. I asked them why.

Yesterday evening, out of 6 matches I played as survivor, I had 2 survivors giving up on first hook for very silly reasons (they both gave up first hook in the first minute of the match and then stayed until the end to spectate, so I could ask them why they gave up). I also had a killer quitting too, I understood why.

First reason: in my team there were 2 survivors with inner strength, the one that gave up had circle of healing. He said he couldn't make a boon because he couldn't find totems, so he gave up (killer was a doctor)

Second reason: This person gave up on first hook because he didn't like a Claudette in my team (?) but he stayed to spectate because he had a friend still playing (killer was Myers with no add-ons)

Third reason: The Killer rage quit because the matchmaking completely failed to match him with the right opponents. He was a Nemesis with one Tier 1 perk equipped and didn't know how to play him.

There are of course survivors giving up because a killer may tunnel them out of the game or killers giving up because they face a very strong team. These are other problems. I just wanted to share some very silly situations happened in my matches.

Comments

  • just last match i lost one pip because two team member thought its a good idea to disconnect after 2 minutes into the game.

  • Had a Demo DC'ing in Lery the other day. The problem ? Balanced Landing.

    "All survivors have the same ###### builds now, 9 games in a row with these stupid perks, I regret the old DH at least that was ###### easy to counter, you really never know what you have until you lose it"

  • @HugTheHag said:

    Had a Demo DC'ing in Lery the other day. The problem ? Balanced Landing.

    "All survivors have the same ###### builds now, 9 games in a row with these stupid perks, I regret the old DH at least that was ###### easy to counter, you really never know what you have until you lose it"

    hahahahahaha : D no

  • Yeah. If anything, I thought the map would have been the problem.

  • @HugTheHag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3141158#Comment_3141158

    Yeah. If anything, I thought the map would have been the problem.

    Man if they fix maps i dont care if they break blight and nurses legs and leave them in a ditch.

    I just refuse to play anything but nurse when a good chunk of the maps are incredibly frustrating to play with a basic m1 killer.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    Yesterday evening, out of 6 matches I played as survivor, I had 2 survivors giving up on first hook for very silly reasons (they both gave up first hook in the first minute of the match and then stayed until the end to spectate, so I could ask them why they gave up). I also had a killer quitting too, I understood why.

    First reason: in my team there were 2 survivors with inner strength, the one that gave up had circle of healing. He said he couldn't make a boon because he couldn't find totems, so he gave up (killer was a doctor)

    Second reason: This person gave up on first hook because he didn't like a Claudette in my team (?) but he stayed to spectate because he had a friend still playing (killer was Myers with no add-ons)

    Third reason: The Killer rage quit because the matchmaking completely failed to match him with the right opponents. He was a Nemesis with one Tier 1 perk equipped and didn't know how to play him.

    There are of course survivors giving up because a killer may tunnel them out of the game or killers giving up because they face a very strong team. These are other problems. I just wanted to share some very silly situations happened in my matches.

    So on the first case he didnt like he couldnt boon a totem not a reasob to leave the match tbh.

    2 -Didnt like claudette but does that claudette was trolling? Playing immersive have u seen something weird?


    3- nemesis is easy to use idk why he say so

  • The second reason person gave up while having a friend still in the match?!

    These people even abandon friends if they get slightly inconvenienced.

  • @UnknownKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/341990/i-had-3-players-giving-up-in-6-different-matches-i-asked-them-why

    So on the first case he didnt like he couldnt boon a totem not a reasob to leave the match tbh.

    2 -Didnt like claudette but does that claudette was trolling? Playing immersive have u seen something weird?

    3- nemesis is easy to use idk why he say so

    For the second reason, the Claudette wasn't trolling or anything. She was just selfcaring when the one that gave up was on the hook. That's when he gave up

  • Disconnecting because of not being able to find a totem to boon?? Some of these reasons are plain stupid. I can empathise with the frustration of the Nemesis player, although they still could have seen it through, but I do get the emotion behind that.

    Totem Tommy, on the other hand, needs to get a grip.