I demand to be able to see the killer's Steam name (account) in lobby.
The title says it all. They're allowed to see us and check our accounts and which items we're using and everything but we can't even tell who are we versing. I would rather dodge some players (A couple of hackers that I have reported NOTE: I even reported one of them with evidence and he's still playing and yes we have quite a few of those in South Asia also not to mention some killers with green ping yet jittery lobbies). Some people suggested to me a third party software that helps avoiding players in matchmaking. Now I'm not a big fan of third party softwares nor do I trust them which is why I'm never using this one. Also being able to see the killer's Steam account doesn't change anything about the secrecy of his strategy nor the identity of the killer they're queuing as.
Comments
s Unfortunately not. I should mentioned that I play on ps4. Dunno if there is any differece but I do get ppl that I blocked in the same lobby.
Why should the host not be able to dodge a game he deems potentially not enjoyable?
Its not like he can single out certain players, he hes to clear the whole lobby and start a new one. Or kick you after a DS hits him.
PS4 isn’t the same as PC. You can’t change your name like you can Nobodys name on PS4 is going to be “Daddy Myers”. Unless you KNOW the player and have gone against then numerous times and know that they main a specific killer, then it won’t tip you off on knowing what killer they are playing.
So they see a single flashlight dodge, someone wearing bright clothes dodge, P3 dodge etc it's basically just lobby shopping for the easiest match at that point.
Private profile
l play on ps4 and let me tell you killers at red rank are always dodging the second l join the lobby with my friend, we're both red ranks and have to spend 10-20 minutes searching only for the killer to instantly leave when we join. l've started deranking on purpose just so l can find new killers.
Killers do this all the time... Like theres no argument there
Which of course lads to killer dodging because they can't see how many achievements you've got nor hours played. I get dodged on site using default cosmetics and no items just because I prefer to play stealthy, I don't take the campers bait and I don't do unsafe unhooks.
Ok so i can only see 2 reasons you want this.
So you can dodge a killer that's kicked your ass so you can try and artificially boost your rank.
Stream Snipe
You can talk about "hackers" all you want but they are not that common as to require the ability to see the killers name so you can avoid. And as far as i can tell hacking survivors are far more common than killers.
thank god!!!! now i can be toxic with my friends and not get dodged after a 20 minute wait time
Do you even play DBD at all? You havent been able to see hours for ages now.
Also if the killer dodges a single survivor for whatever reason (even ping), then you will get kicked out of the lobby too
Do you even play, there's this thing called being on someone's friends list which allows you to see hours played. So yes if you have someone added as a friend or you just friend them quickly you can thus see hours played.
Yes because we all know that ping is the only reason killers dodge lobbies and not because they just want to lobby shop or a troll killer here has stated. They've intentionally deranked below 15 just so they can have easy matches against noobs.