Is this nurse by daylight now?

8 matches in a row of double range nurse, infectious/startruck/agitation. All different players.


funny enough all 8 complaining about ppl immediately giving up on hook.


I thought we were getting more variety.

Comments

  • @skylerbound said:

    8 matches in a row of double range nurse, infectious/startruck/agitation. All different players.

    funny enough all 8 complaining about ppl immediately giving up on hook.

    I thought we were getting more variety.

    You will get more variety! They'll add weskers perk to their loadout as well :3.

  • I wish it was Nemesis by Daylight. Or maybe Mikaela by Daylight? I don't know, it is hard to decide.

  • Wow this guy's at high MMR, we got a bad ass over here!

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    I wish it was Nemesis by Daylight. Or maybe Mikaela by Daylight? I don't know, it is hard to decide.

    Spirit by Daylight*

  • @skylerbound said:

    8 matches in a row of double range nurse, infectious/startruck/agitation. All different players.

    funny enough all 8 complaining about ppl immediately giving up on hook.

    I thought we were getting more variety.

    Why did you think we would get more variety?

  • I hardly see Nurse in my mmr bracket. I don't think I see her in 1 out of 10 matches these days. Maybe you play too sweaty and ended up in the high mmr bracket and are facing similarly sweaty killers?

  • Probably low mmr nurse players. I only play nurse and in the past i think around 2 weeks now, i only had 1 dc and it was as far as i can tell a completely unrelated dc seeing as it was in the middle of the game on a guy that hasnt been hooked yet when the game was nowhere close to being over. .

  • @Veinslay said:

    Wow this guy's at high MMR, we got a bad ass over here!

    I’m actually not. Mid mmr the most likely

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    I hardly see Nurse in my mmr bracket. I don't think I see her in 1 out of 10 matches these days. Maybe you play too sweaty and ended up in the high mmr bracket and are facing similarly sweaty killers?

    Genuinely I die like half my matches. Note: I play soloQ.

  • @skylerbound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3140282#Comment_3140282

    Genuinely I die like half my matches. Note: I play soloQ.

    I only play Solo Queue, though presently I’m playing killer to finish the rift. I die in half, if not more than half of my matches and if the killer was fun and didn’t tunnel and camp from the start I often let them kill me in the end.

    You may not be in the highest MMR but either you’re higher than my level or matchmaking for your server is bonkers because player skill for your queues are just to different.

  • Nurse is getting her range addons justifiably nerfed on the ptb. And often when things are about to be nerfed, people will play it before it does get nerfed.

  • It's what killers with high MMR have experienced for a bit, Nurse is as ridiculous as SWF now, and she's not going away for a while.

  • @skylerbound said:

    8 matches in a row of double range nurse, infectious/startruck/agitation. All different players.

    funny enough all 8 complaining about ppl immediately giving up on hook.

    I thought we were getting more variety.

    I can't fault them for using that build. It's very effective for that killer, for a lot of killer really. I definitely get where you're coming from though. It does get really old really quick. The only thing I can recommend is playing a killer yourself that you'd like to see more of. Shouldn't be that way but it can be fun too. The ones that immediately come to mind are Freddy, Pig, Twins, and Hag. So, I'll take one of them into a few matches to maybe surprise the survivors playing.

  • @skylerbound said:

    8 matches in a row of double range nurse, infectious/startruck/agitation. All different players.

    funny enough all 8 complaining about ppl immediately giving up on hook.

    I thought we were getting more variety.

    There's several nurse challenges in the tome.

  • Yeah I mean Nurse is pretty common to see for me but you're def gonna see way more bc page 3 of the tome has a Nurse specific challenge

    Hell I've been playing Nurse a bit to practice since I knew I'd have to play her at some point this tome

  • They are trying to get it out of their system before they get nerfed.

  • Firstly nurse has some tome challenges.

    Secondly people figured out nurse is pretty damn easy considering her power level and if there’s 1 thing I know about dbd it’s that people love easy wins

  • I'm mid MMR and haven't seen a Nurse in weeks.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Firstly nurse has some tome challenges.

    Secondly people figured out nurse is pretty damn easy considering her power level and if there’s 1 thing I know about dbd it’s that people love easy wins

    Not only is nurse pretty easy and strong, she is also incredibly fun to play <3

  • It's going to be Resident Evil here soon.