How far you in the Rift (battlepass)?
I am almost finished.
I am almost finished.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I finished yesterday
Nice. You are bit faster than me.
I think I'm up to about 39 or so? It'd be higher if my internet weren't being pouty and refusing to work sometimes, haha.
I have done all the challenges on the first two pages, at least. Except for the three Jonah-centric ones, I don't own Jonah so I can't do those lol.
How the hell are you finished?
Playing a lot + the dubble XP helps.
i got the cells after the second nurse piece
36 or something like that. I don't have time to play, I can play maybe 3 days a week work about an 2hrs.
Finished week ago or so
Wow hooow
I mean the rift has been up for a while now. I play about 25+ hours per week sometimes more so :D I have my tomes done too ...waiting for new page.
I only play a match or two a night so I think I’m in the 20s? 🤷♂️ I never completely finish the Rifts.
Got to 52 yesterday right before I got off.
Finished 3 or 4 days ago
Just finished yesterday, but I've been playing survivor more after this patch because of queue times so I completed all of the challenges instead of just the killer ones.
I usually finish right before the fourth page unlocks so this is a lot earlier than I usually finish.
The double rift fragments during the Attack on Titan event propelled me to tier 50ish. At that point, it was just a matter of mopping up.
Think I finished a week ago. Could have done it earlier, but I took a break because solo was getting too awful and then came back once I steeled myself. Still not really motivated to play, but I wasn't wasting those $10.
I haven’t been playing much due to burn out. I had no idea it was double rift. The only reason I’m playing now is because I want to earn back my Auric Cells. I guess I’ll have to play more killer and farm challenges with survivors.
finished
Wait, really? Just doing daily killer/survivor and rift challenges is not enough to finish? What the hell?
This stuff is stupid, man. I am thinking about his being my last one. It takes WAY too much effort. I might just use the refunded auric cells on Wesker and be done with it.
Like 45 or so.
Some time ago i did the rift twice - on PC and then on PS4. That was stressful.