Making it possible for the survivors to see the gamertag of who they will be facing due to grievance
So I have had someone harassing me on this game for a year now and nothing has got done. In the lobby the killer can see the survivors gamertags.. but the survivors cant see the killers. I would like for that to be changed so that I won't have to go into a match with a killer who I've known likes to spoil the fun of the game. Please Devs make it possible for the survivors to see the killers name on the screen, so that we can choose not to go against someone that likes to harass us.
Comments
And how do you know that reports do nothing, exactly? Maybe you're just defining "harassment" as anything you don't like them to do.
That's not how it works, at all.
All of the I've been banned threads on here, Reddit, St4eam forums etc would say otherwise and @orion isn't defending it simply because it's killer sided. Since there's 4 survivors to one killer the chances of it being abused are higher on the survivor side.
Since it would only take 1 person in a lobby to dodge and thus screw the other 3 survivors over along with the killer. Once dedicated servers are out all info will be hosted server side and thus profiles of any kind won't be seen until you're in game.
At which point anyone that dodges will get flagged a lot quicker for basically rage quitting allowing their account to get caught much quicker .
Assumptions and generalizations are not equivalent to knowledge.
I play both sides. I haven't streamed lately because my headset is busted. I have to go buy a new one before I step into DbD again, for obvious reasons.
Also, I do play games on my own time, outside the stream.
Well, I don't bother leveling up Survivors unless I want their perks, and I already have all the perks I want on Jake (thanks to the Shrine), so I did not level up any Survivors besides Jake. I'm also mediocre as Survivor at best, meaning my Survivor rank will be much lower than my Killer rank, especially because I prefer stealth play.
And yeah, a day or so after that stream, while I was playing with my BF, my headset broke. Now sound only comes out of one side.