HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?


deadpool_clip_hd-0.jpeg

Recently, a friend of mine started playing DBD again, and he said he hasn't seen a single Dredge yet. I've barely seen any either. We loaded into a private match (I was the Survivor and he was the Killer), and I walked him through some different things Dredge can do. We also ran some loops at the shack, and we had a lot of fun.

I wish there were more Dredges. Carmen Sandiego and Waldo are easier to find than him.


PS: BHVR, if you now want to hire me to do your graphic design work, let me know. I'll warn you though, photo editing skills like mine come at a steep price.

Comments

  • We have 29 killers in game at the moment. So most of killers will feel very rare to see. Ofcourse couple of them will be meta and more popular. But for the rest, you will not see them so much.

    That said, i don't think Dredge is rare like Hag or Twins. I am seeing him time to time.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    We have 29 killers in game at the moment. So most of killers will feel very rare to see. Ofcourse couple of them will be meta and more popular. But for the rest, you will not see them so much.

    That said, i don't think Dredge is rare like Hag or Twins. I am seeing him time to time.

    I wish we had the same experience. I've gone against the Twins and Hag a couple of times the past two weeks. Zero Dredges.

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/67XGM6GVCSN3/deadpool-clip-hd-0.jpeg

    Recently, a friend of mine started playing DBD again, and he said he hasn't seen a single Dredge yet. I've barely seen any either. We loaded into a private match (I was the Survivor and he was the Killer), and I walked him through some different things Dredge can do. We also ran some loops at the shack, and we had a lot of fun.

    I wish there were more Dredges. Carmen Sandiego and Waldo are easier to find than him.

    PS: BHVR, if you now want to hire me to do your graphic design work, let me know. I'll warn you though, photo editing skills like mine come at a steep price.

    I think you will find some at mid mmr. Dredge is not quite user friendly and it is easy to mindgame his husk tp if you lack experience. But if used by someone experienced he is the god of map pressure. So on low mmr you won't be seeing one of those and on high killers are usually blights and nurses.


    Also, why would you want to see Maurice's murderer?

  • @Slan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/340946/have-you-seen-this-man

    I think you will find some at mid mmr. Dredge is not quite user friendly and it is easy to mindgame his husk tp if you lack experience. But if used by someone experienced he is the god of map pressure. So on low mmr you won't be seeing one of those and on high killers are usually blights and nurses.

    Also, why would you want to see Maurice's murderer?

    (Inner mobster coming out).

    He and I can have some words about that.

    If you look closely at the photo, maybe something else . . .

    But I didn't say anything. Any guess you make as to my meaning is merely an inference of my intention. And I will neither confirm nor deny the veracity of your conclusion.


    Edit:

    I have faced a lot of Nurses and Blights lately, more than usual. Have you faced a lot of them lately, too?

  • I am a dredge main just I play other killers trying to finish the remaining trophies (PlayStation player)


    I'm having a horrible time trying to get the last huntress trophy atm

  • @Jeromy137 said:

    I am a dredge main just I play other killers trying to finish the remaining trophies (PlayStation player)

    I'm having a horrible time trying to get the last huntress trophy atm

    Hello fellow PS player. Good luck with your trophy achievements! Hope to play against you as Dredge after you do that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3130310#Comment_3130310

    Hello fellow PS player. Good luck with your trophy achievements! Hope to play against you as Dredge after you do that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    If you ever want to go against me as dredge we can always do a custom game if you don't end up getting me as a regular game killer.


    Also thank you this trophy annoys me because I suck as huntress lol

  • @Jeromy137 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3130320#Comment_3130320

    If you ever want to go against me as dredge we can always do a custom game if you don't end up getting me as a regular game killer.

    Also thank you this trophy annoys me because I suck as huntress lol

    Thanks I appreciate that ๐Ÿ˜Š You got this! You'll make it happen ๐Ÿ‘

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/67XGM6GVCSN3/deadpool-clip-hd-0.jpeg

    Recently, a friend of mine started playing DBD again, and he said he hasn't seen a single Dredge yet. I've barely seen any either. We loaded into a private match (I was the Survivor and he was the Killer), and I walked him through some different things Dredge can do. We also ran some loops at the shack, and we had a lot of fun.

    I wish there were more Dredges. Carmen Sandiego and Waldo are easier to find than him.

    PS: BHVR, if you now want to hire me to do your graphic design work, let me know. I'll warn you though, photo editing skills like mine come at a steep price.

    I'm not sure why anyone would pay real money to use a killer with an actual penis for a head and neck.

  • Yea thats drussy.

  • A lot of people I know stopped playing the Dredge since his power is similar to Artist, is kind of just gets countered by holding W to another loop.

  • I get Dredges all the time.

  • @SgtMittens said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/340946/have-you-seen-this-man

    I'm not sure why anyone would pay real money to use a killer with an actual penis for a head and neck.

    You take that back! He's a glo worm!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFVw2_IhJSo 78261922223ff7fc318f94eed4fabd98.jpeg


  • @GannTM said:

    I get Dredges all the time.

    Lucky Man

    (Get it? People often say "lucky man" and your name is Gann Man. Man and luck and . . . Never mind.)

  • I play against Dredge pretty frequently.

  • I think that horse on Father campbells chapel ate him ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

  • Well of course I've seen him. He's me.

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    Well of course I've seen him. He's me.

    Well show up more often, will ya?! Sheesh!